Texas Pick'Em Results

gofordrew

bsOurux.png

Made up a few points but I gotta have a W this week to make it. Thanks for the update and congrats to the winner!

Not bad based on the number of people that participated this week! How many JRG drivers make the Chase? One, two or three? I say two at most.
Already in: Jimmie and Carl. My other two choices: Kevin and Kyle.

Not bad based on the number of people that participated this week! How many JRG drivers make the Chase? One, two or three? I say two at most.
Already in: Jimmie and Carl. My other two choices: Kevin and Kyle.

I'd almost put money on Harvick winning this week.

Reactions: 1 person
I could see it. He was pretty pissed after the race last night. Might he do it Clint Bowyer/Jeff Gordon style?

Or Matt/Joey style from last year...that kept the 22 from advancing last year...was old school.

Not sure if there is any bad blood from Harvicks RCR days but I doubt anything happens between them.

Reactions: 1 person
Or Matt/Joey style from last year...that kept the 22 from advancing last year...was old school.

Not sure if there is any bad blood from Harvicks RCR days but I doubt anything happens between them.

That was one of the wildest things I had ever seen last year when Matt junked Joey. I like Joey, but NASCAR needs more of that type of stuff. Bring back some of the appeal IMO.

Counting out Kurt, that's five drivers for 2 spots! Someone is going down or maybe even two. How many of the Chase drivers in the top 5? I say three. We could see a non-Chase driver win!🤔

VN Store

Back