Talladega Pick'Em Contest Results

gofordrew

PYWaNwt.png

Reactions: 2 people
Chase Standings, Before Reset:

nEoaSP0.png

Full Stadings, After Reset:

VDfGEnY.png

If anyone is confused as to why you moved around after the reset, remember that you can still finish as high as 5th in points once you are eliminated. Once you are eliminated you are reset to the original 5000 points at the start of the chase + points earned in the chase. Exact same as NASCAR.

And a couple of comments, first of all that was a ass kicking by Tonybologna. All 6 of his drivers finished in the top 9.

Second of all, what a close finish in the chase. 6 drivers within 10 points for 4 spots.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow, I didn't think I had made it after the race Sunday. I was 9 points out going into the race!

I feel like I'm the Ryan Newman of the chase lol just consistent enough to keep moving on but I'm going to definitely need to win at least once.

And a couple of comments, first of all that was a ass kicking by Tonybologna. All 6 of his drivers finished in the top 9.

So much for my you know what kicking. I forgot to pick one week before the Chase cutoff & that did me in. If I hadn't done that then this win would have advanced me to the next round. Oh well. :cray:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back