Watkins Glen Top 6 Pick'Em Results

gofordrew

ZZtA9v4.png

Full Standings:

suwaamL.png

Chase Standings:

NU3w0Ns.png

Anyone not listed in the Chase Standings has been eliminated. Zetter and Toujours Pret can not miss anymore races to remain Chase eligible (might open a spot on points).

Does that mean that if one of us who might get a win that has more points than those with wins and less points is already in even if we get a win?

:crossfingers:We need Zetter not to show up or win one of the final 4 before the start of the chase, or catch the point's leader which that would be hard to do.

Does that mean that if one of us who might get a win that has more points than those with wins and less points is already in even if we get a win?

If another person gets a win that doesn't already have one, then the 1-race winners will be sorted by points and that will determine who is in and out.

We need Zetter not to show up or win one of the final 4 before the start of the chase, or catch the point's leader which that would be hard to do.

Yeah, Badkarma is the points leader and is on fire right now. Only lost this week on a tiebreaker. The easiest way would be for someone to get a win but Zetter hasn't shown up in a few weeks, so that may open up 1 spot on points.

Reactions: 2 people
I just need a win and before Richmond! I barely made the final 16 last year by 1 point and then made the cut each week and beat off the other 3 contenders in the final week. I only won 1 race last year on the way to the Championship.:good!::eek:k:It's going to be tougher this year. I may not even make the cut this year.:rock::question:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I just need a win and before Richmond! I barely made the final 16 last year by 1 point and then made the cut each week and beat off the other 3 contenders in the final week. I only won 1 race last year on the way to the Championship.:good!::eek:k:It's going to be tougher this year. I may not even make the cut this year.:rock::question:

Beat off the other 3 contenders? :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back