Auto Club Top 6 Pick'Em Results

gofordrew

E1JBXIK.png

Another close contest. 5 races, 5 different winners! Standings have been updated.

Another close contest. 5 races, 5 different winners! Standings have been updated.

Had a solid shot til that last caution. If Dillon wouldn't have faded to 24th I may have had a shot at it. Don't think with that last caution Johnson would have gotten Harvick. I need a win badly lol

You mentioned that a win locks you in. What happens if we have 16 or more winners?

It would be by number of wins first, so if you have 2 wins you would be in over others with 1 win. If more than 16 winners, it would be set by points of the people with 1 win.

The only exception is the points leader is locked in regardless of having a win or not.

It would be by number of wins first, so if you have 2 wins you would be in over others with 1 win. If more than 16 winners, it would be set by points of the people with 1 win.

The only exception is the points leader is locked in regardless of having a win or not.

Key word, 95. Points leader

Yuck, I sucked! Kyle and Blaney were running good with under 20 left! Dillon even faded at the end. I had 4 in the top 20 at one point. That killed my chances of a decent finish. Hope to do better in two weeks at Martinsville!👍

Last edited:
Yuck, I sucked! Kyle and Blaney were running good with under 20 left! Dillon even faded at the end. I had 4 in the top 20 at one point. That killed my chances of a decent finish. Hope to do better in two weeks at Martinsville!👍

Anymore the short tracks are like the plate tracks as far as the smaller teams having solid finishes. Martinsville is always a good show

I don't see that exception in your rules. Wins guarantee entry.

VN Store

Back