What Races Are You Attending This Year?

Nerd-Vol

Hi all.

It's been a while since we've had a new thread.

So, what races do you plan to attend this year?

Thus far I am going to the Indy 500 with my family. Those of you who know about my father's recent health issues can understand how much this will mean to the family.

I am going to the Kentucky NASCAR race. I'm going with my manager, I'm excited to see bubba Wallace race.

I hope to make it out to the F1 race in Texas. I would love to see lewis Hamilton win.

What's on your calendar?

Last edited:
Both Bristols.
Bronze badge procured for the Month of May.
And a trip, possibly, to Eldora this summer.

Indy 500 is the only one I have right now. Trying to find a good first race to take my 5 year old to.

Maybe motorcross?

Maybe. He hasn't shown much interest in motorcycles yet. He will watch some of a Nascar race with me and he watches some of the Indy 500 because he knows that I am there.

When I get back from Indy he always tells me he saw me on TV because we sit in turn one and you can see our bright shirts as the follow the cars through the turn.

My fantasy Indy car is one where more than 30 people watch on a regular basis.

That said, sign me up so I can just bet on sato on a weekly basis.

Ok , I have created a league named volnation.

If Freak has an issue with using the name, I will gladly change it. I made it public as I don't know email addresses to invite everyone.

My fantasy Indy car is one where more than 30 people watch on a regular basis.

That said, sign me up so I can just bet on sato on a weekly basis.

Sadly the TV contract or lack there of is part of the reason why not many people watch it. I always forget the races are on because I don't see many commercials for it.

The coverage on NBCSC is FAR superior to what ABC offers. Anytime you get PT in the booth, it is gonna be interesting. As for the promotional side, I agree with you guys 100%.

I'll sign up when I get home if it's not too late. Never done an IndyCar fantasy league before.

The coverage on NBCSC is FAR superior to what ABC offers. Anytime you get PT in the booth, it is gonna be interesting. As for the promotional side, I agree with you guys 100%.

I enjoy the coverage.... when I remember there is a race on or stumble across it flipping channels.

I just wish they would push the races a little harder.

I know part of the problem is most of the drivers are foreign and most of America can't relate but I still think they should push harder to gain viewership.

VN Store

Back