Round 2 of the Chase

TennFan

Round 2 Chase tacks: Kansas, Charlotte and Talladega.

Which drivers won't make the cut for round 3?

My choices are: Kasey, Carl , Ryan, Denny:eek:hmy:
I'm hoping the #24 team wins one of the next three races along with the #48 team.

Last edited:
Round 2 Chase tacks: Kansas, Charlotte and Talladega.

Which drivers won't make the cut for round 3?

My choices are: Kasey, Carl , Ryan, Denny:eek:hmy:
I'm hoping the #24 team wins one of the nex three races along with the #48 team.

I second everything you just typed.

I really dislike Talladega being in the chase format. ....it's just so random.

Talladega is going to cost someone the chase. If I'm Gordon, Keselowski, Johnson, Logano, Jr, or Harvick, I would take my chances running in the back.

I'm just hoping Harvick wins Kansas or Charlotte and doesn't have to worry about messing up at Dega!

I see an HMS car winning at one of the three tracks. As I said before I think Jeff does good at one and Jimmie at the other-Charlotte. The "big one" will happen in the front of the pack (somewhere between 10th and 15th) and at least 8 cars go out. Do the top 5 contenders run up front or at the rear of the pack around laps 50-75 or 130-150?

Last edited:
I see an HMS car winning at one of the three tracks. As I said before I tink Jeff does good at one and Jimmie at the other-Charlotte. The "big one" will happen in the front of the pack (somewhere between 10th and 15th) and at least 8 cars go out. Do the top 5 contenders run up front or at the rear of the pack around laps 50-75 or 130-150?

I can see Jr, Johnson, and Gordon all running in the back together.

If Jr runs like he did in round one, he might not be able to afford sitting in the back while Jimmie asks chad "Can I go?" 1000 times.

If either of those guys are locked in, they'll try racing at the front as they would have nothing to lose. But say Gordon and Johnson are 4th and 5th in points respectively. Then, you would probably see them run a conservative race.

Kasey, Cousin Carl, Hamlin and Newman

Though I could easily see Kyle not making it and on of the 4 above making it.

Kyle might make next round, but he'd need a DNF in at least one of the next 3 races and not finish in the top 15 in the other two races.

VN Store

Back