184 MyBloodRunnethOrange
174 TennFan
174 gordonr24
173 95 Vol Alum
171 Abe Hoffman
170 MSUDuo
161 terrypedigo
152 Yankee_Vol

I'm not sure how enforced the rules are for deadline but this week's winner's entry was submitted at 2:01 PM. 1 minute past the deadline. I'll let the score keeper decide whether to enforce the rule. :p

Enter your six picks for the top six positions for Chicago. You must pick TWO drivers from each group of A, B and C. Group C is subject to change. Entries must be posted Sun, Sep 14 2:00 PM ET, no exceptions. You may change your picks after entered as long as it is before the deadline.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'd say his score doesn't count. Rules is rules.

I would like to start out thanking god, without him all this would not be possible. I would like to think my parents, family, friends and to all my fans. Thank You!
One last thing! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!! LOL

I'd say his score doesn't count. Rules is rules.

LOL, what a douche. I did forget right up till the the moment the broadcast came on and literally just copied my picks from the previous week. Of course it ended up being my only win this year.

I would like to start out thanking god, without him all this would not be possible. I would like to think my parents, family, friends and to all my fans. Thank You!
One last thing! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!! LOL

After this, bleed wins.

After this, bleed wins.

You guys just decide amongst yourselves how you want to handle it. I don't really have a leg to stand on in this one. The rule says no exceptions, and my post was a few seconds late. If you want to make an example of me, so be it. If you're feeling generous, I certainly won't complain.

The rules are clearly stated.

I also said it really doesn't matter. He's 6th in points and there's about a 99.9% chance he won't win the overall points.

I don't care either way.

Rules are rules. I've had this happen before and didn't allow it, so it can't be allowed now in fairness to everyone.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back