Pick'Em Assistance Needed

SyxxSynse

You've made contact...
Hello all. I need assistance with posting the Pick'Em threads again. Thehardknoxlife posted the results for Richmond for me and did a fantastic job. I'll give you first crack at it so if you'd like to do it again, please post here and let us know. If not, I ask that someone else please help pick up the slack. I'm leaving early Sunday morning to spend a week in Ft. Myers, FL and should be back by Saturday next week. This means that I need someone to post the Pick'Em threads for the results for Charlotte, the entry list for Dover, and the pole position entry for Dover. If nothing happens I should be back in time to post results for Dover. Any help would be appreciated and I thank you in advance for covering for me yet again.

Have a safe trip to Ft. Myers! It's on the other side of Florida from where I live-about 3-4 hours from the Space Coast.

Hello all. I need assistance with posting the Pick'Em threads again. Thehardknoxlife posted the results for Richmond for me and did a fantastic job. I'll give you first crack at it so if you'd like to do it again, please post here and let us know. If not, I ask that someone else please help pick up the slack. I'm leaving early Sunday morning to spend a week in Ft. Myers, FL and should be back by Saturday next week. This means that I need someone to post the Pick'Em threads for the results for Charlotte, the entry list for Dover, and the pole position entry for Dover. If nothing happens I should be back in time to post results for Dover. Any help would be appreciated and I thank you in advance for covering for me yet again.

Have fun buddy!

Okay, where are the Charlotte results? I expect to see the Dover post up by at least Wednesday or no later than Thursday.

VN Store

Back