PLEASE READ: Information regarding the 2014 NASCAR Top 6 Pick'Em Contest

SyxxSynse

You've made contact...
Hello all. We had another exciting year in the 2013 NASCAR Top 6 Pick'Em Contest and I'd like to announce that the contest will be back for the 2014 NASCAR season! I will be running the contest again, but I am expecting some big changes in my life this year and in planning for those changes I believe that there may be weeks that the race entry, qualifying, race results and overall championship standings threads may be late in getting updated. I'll always try to update them as soon as possible, but the race results may be the next day or so in getting updated and the overall standings even later in the week. In extreme circumstances, I may need a volunteer for assistance in updating threads, but I don't think this should occur. I will appreciate any patience in this if it occurs. I will repost the rules from last year soon so everyone can re-familiarize themselves with them. Good luck to everyone this year!

Reactions: 1 person
Also I forgot to say that as of now, there is no prize for the overall winner. I will contact Freak about it soon though.

I'm ready for the 2014 season. Will have to give my Daytona picks to someone to post as I'll be out of country from 15 Feb and not retunring in time to post my picks for the 23rd as I get back in the US early morning of the 23rd and on the road for at least 3-4 hours. Won't get home until around 11 am or 12 noon.

Looking for a top 4 again. Came close 2 or 3 years ago and finished 2nd by less than 5 points.

Last edited:
Hello all. We had another exciting year in the 2013 NASCAR Top 6 Pick'Em Contest and I'd like to announce that the contest will be back for the 2014 NASCAR season! I will be running the contest again, but I am expecting some big changes in my life this year and in planning for those changes I believe that there may be weeks that the race entry, qualifying, race results and overall championship standings threads may be late in getting updated. I'll always try to update them as soon as possible, but the race results may be the next day or so in getting updated and the overall standings even later in the week. In extreme circumstances, I may need a volunteer for assistance in updating threads, but I don't think this should occur. I will appreciate any patience in this if it occurs. I will repost the rules from last year soon so everyone can re-familiarize themselves with them. Good luck to everyone this year!

I'll try to help out with weekly scoring, when/if needed, but I'll leave the week-to-week scoring/dropping/recalculating to you or someone else.

VN Store

Back