The Official Hendrick Motorsports Thread

Nerd-Vol

1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013. NASCAR Winston Cup Champions

800px-TerryLabonte1997Pocono.jpg

800px-Jeff_Gordon%2C_2013_STP_Gas_Booster_500.JPG

800px-Jimmie_Johnson%2C_2013_STP_Gas_Booster_500.jpg

Rick Hendrick operates one of the most successful teams in all of motorsports, and every year his cars are in contention for the Winston Cup. I don't know how they have managed, but they keep on winning. I am a fan of Hendrick Motorsports team, with my personal favorite being Jeff Gordon.

Anyone else a fan of the relentless winning factory that is Hendrick Motorsports?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
one has to wonder how much stock Hendrick holds in NASCAR considering all the preferential treatment his teams get in the sport.

Does Max Papis keep the 14 for the rest of the season? Or was it just for the road course?

Just the road course. From the sounds of it Regan Smith is the primary candidate to take over after Michigan since the Nationwide series will be at Mid-Ohio (They have also talked to Dillon some). SHR plans to announce the driver for Michigan tomorrow and the driver for the rest of the races hopefully by Wednesday.

Kasey khane is saying he plans to retaliate for the unjust treatment on the track by the Gibbs cars. As much as I now support the crashing of Gibbs sprint cup cars(except Hamlin and kennseth, they are good dudes) I think now is a bad time.

Kasey khane is saying he plans to retaliate for the unjust treatment on the track by the Gibbs cars. As much as I now support the crashing of Gibbs sprint cup cars(except Hamlin and kennseth, they are good dudes) I think now is a bad time.

Yeah going into the Chase is not a good time to start wrecking other cars because there is always that chance you will take yourself out in the process.

VN Store

Back