Izod Indy series

Nerd-Vol

Anyone watch this stuff?

I like it.

Poor Takuma Sato can't catch a break!!!!!

Love it...............even the no passing street circuits are more interesting than most NASCAR races nowadays. Can't believe that Power made it on fuel so easily. Sato's incident was a racing accident. Marco Andretti IMO was at fault in his crash and it was almost very, very nasty. Can't believe he launched so easily but when you hit the sidepod like that no new aerodynamics are going to save you. He's just fortunate he didn't go into the fence/tire wall head first.

I am going to the 500. I can't wait to see the sea of Sato fans! I know it will be Sato-Mania!

I miss the days of multiple chassis' and multiple engines

Define multiple.

Interesting - Jean Alesi is in the field. Here's a link to the starting grid

2012 Indianapolis 500 Live Grid - Indianapolis 500 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway

That last row is way off the pace.

Clauson is actually faster than the speed he clocked in at. However, he wrecked on Saturday and once it became obvious there wouldn't be any bumping, he mailed it in.

The Lotus program is falling apart.

New car is growing on me. I can't believe how laid back the rear wing was for qualifying.

It's never going to be like it once was. This is about as good as it's going to get. I don't know why people still bring it up.

Why do people think fondly of any past situations? It was a glory time in the sport and was when I was most involved in the sport. I know it isn't coming back anytime soon if ever and appreciate the current product. That said, I enjoyed those days more than I enjoy the current ones

I will be there as well... this will be my fourth year in a row and fifth overall. It's so much damn fun.

I did 18 between 1983 and 2005. Started as an infield grunt then ended up in the short shoot between 3 and 4 for most of the races.

Everyone one of them was a blast - even the 2 that got rained out.

I did 18 between 1983 and 2005. Started as an infield grunt then ended up in the short shoot between 3 and 4 for most of the races.

Everyone one of them was a blast - even the 2 that got rained out.

We are exit of turn 1 about four rows up. Its funny to look in the bottom of your cup and see little pieces of rubber at the end of the race. First year I went I had no clue what it was until my buddy I go with told me.

Looks like the weather is going to be good for this years. They are predicting sunny skies and a high of 99. It's gonna be hot but I would rather it be hot than raining.

VN Store

Back