The Official Boston Red Sox Thread

GahLee

Drop The Leash
Thought I would put up a thread for Sox fans...the most dedicated and passionate baseball fans in the world...bar none.

Suck it Yanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
The inordinate number of sox frontrunners is good support for your description.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Interesting this thread was started while the Yanks are the reigning world champions. As far as I am concerned they can both eat crow.

and really Kev, that's all that needs to be said.

Its

just

that

simple.

been a fan since I was about 10 years old. that's 26 years ago. through the good and the bad, sir.

I will say that I hate the Yanks alot more than the Red Sox. At least the Sox are not as bad as when it comes to payroll.

Boston had to go and have an outrageous payroll cause the Yankee's try to buy a championship every year...I hope there is a salary cap one day, Boston will be straight since we can actually evaluate and develop talent.

Reactions: 1 person
Since when does being a fan for an extended amount of time change things?

27 is 27 right?

Since when does being a fan for an extended amount of time change things?

27 is 27 right?

Yankee fan base is made up of mostly fairweather/bandwagon...most have nothing better to say than 27 and counting.

Yankee fan base is made up of mostly fairweather/bandwagon...most have nothing better to say than 27 and counting.

funny that sux fans have nothing better to excuse for their ineptness than, "the yankees always try to buy championships". yet, when the sux have a huge payroll it's ok.

Anyway...Dice-K hurt his back...this guy kills me, all the potential in the world but can't stay healthy of consistently hit the strike zone...Boston needs him to be a no.2 pitcher in the no.3 spot in the rotation.

funny that sux fans have nothing better to excuse for their ineptness than, "the yankees always try to buy championships". yet, when the sux have a huge payroll it's ok.

Gotta keep pace somehow...if we let you guys have everyone, we would never win...

so why begrudge anyone that spends the money they have to get better. if you got it, use it, right?

I guess I'll address your obvious question then, but I dont know why its this important to you. I've been a fan for roughly 22 years. My dad was a huge fan and went to see Mickey hit one out in the Astrodome the year it opened. Thats how I got started.

There, now we can get back to what's important.

27 and counting.

VN Store

Back