The OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Thread: Because it takes talent to be this bad

KCVolLaw

V-O-L-S Go Vols Go
Well Since I'm assuming this thread will go nowhere since I may be the only Royals fan on this board, I may just start debating with myself. Do you think we can climb out of the cellar this year?

Well Since I'm assuming this thread will go nowhere since I may be the only Royals fan on this board, I may just start debating with myself. Do you think we can climb out of the cellar this year?

No we will probably be last. The AL Central is strong once again and the Royals are not. At least we have a really nice ball park.

i think i already told you this, but I got to see a game last summer at Kauffman. Rangers-Royals. I'm not certain, but I believe it may have been mark teixeira's last game as a Ranger. Or it was his next to his last. Either way, Kauffman was very nice. Not Camden nice, but very nice. Keep the faith man. The Royals have to get better at some point.

The first professional baseball game I ever saw live was at the KC royals stadium the year after they won the WS.

I have some distant family that lived in KC at the time and we went for a visit. It was a neat experience, but it was bittersweet because I am a Cards fan and they got totally jobbed in game six of the series that KC won.

boo cardinals fans. People will come to some obscure game like Royals-Devil Rays and be decked out in Cardinals stuff. Drive 5 hours to St.Louis trolls.

i think i already told you this, but I got to see a game last summer at Kauffman. Rangers-Royals. I'm not certain, but I believe it may have been mark teixeira's last game as a Ranger. Or it was his next to his last. Either way, Kauffman was very nice. Not Camden nice, but very nice. Keep the faith man. The Royals have to get better at some point.

We had that one year when we were almost good. Idk the years of bad baseball run together. It was Angel Berroa's Rookie of Year year. What happened? :no:

Each league needs a triple A squad to bust the slumps for the contenders.

At one time the whole AL central was full of AAA squads, how were we the only team not to get out of the cellar

Of course I think he was only wearing it b/c it matched his shirt, but he could've worn a Dodgers hat so that's the big point here.

Get me his mailing address next time you see him. I'm sending him a black shirt and an Astros New Era. Do you hapen to know his size...., Im thinking 7 and 3/4.

Get me his mailing address next time you see him. I'm sending him a black shirt and an Astros New Era. Do you hapen to know his size...., Im thinking 7 and 3/4.

I'd say his shirt size is damn big. But I'll pass on the address thing for astros gear...I'm a Braves fan first after all

I've noticed that before.

Sorry about your Braves infection. I hope it clears up before October.

Stupid white sox! I curse their name and spit on their logo. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you ruined my whole day now!

Oh yeah oh yeah? Well George Brett was using HGH!

or at least he might have heard of it once....I dunno.

VN Store

Back