OFFICIAL Chi Cubs Thread: Anyone can have a bad century/this is the year

volfan55

Get Ready for this....
Ok Cubs fans, opening day is just over 20 days away. What do you think the prospectus is for this year? I think that when we pick up BR from the O's, we'll have one of the deepest and the most veratile lineups in the league. Thoughts?

Fukudome!!!!!!

With him, the Cubs are clearly the team to beat in the Central, which means our Cubbies will finish 3rd or worse.

Nope ya got one more. CUBBIES baby.:lolabove:

VIA your right, Cubs picked to win anything means another crappy year on the North Side.:cray:

You have to join mlbtv I think it cost a $119 for the year. I have to listen to XM at work. At least I get to hear it I guess.

Thanks, I hope it is one of many. Fukudome is awesome, if Lee, Ramirez, and Soriano can get hot, they are gonna win a lot.

It may take a little bit for some of these guys to warm up(Aram, Soriano) but we'll be fine until then.

Swept the hapless Pirates. We made it interesting but, things seem to be coming together.

It may take a little bit for some of these guys to warm up(Aram, Soriano) but we'll be fine until then.

Holy chowder, it's an hvwarrior sighting! The recruiting forum has been wondering what happened to you.

Oh, and since this is a Cubs thread... Go CARDS!

Soriano out...this sucks, but with our overall depth we should be able to hold until he gets back.

At least we get the Pirates this weekend at Wrigley. I hope we can sweep again.

VN Store

Back