The official Toronto Blue Jays thread!

Laura

Mrs. Tidwell
Seems like every other team has an official thread. :p I should pretty much have this thread all to myself.. hehe :rock: Although, I'm sure it could be a great place for those who like to bash anything Canadian. :the_finger:

Jeremy, you better post here as passionately as you do in the Cardinals thread. :furious3:

Heck ya. I dont own a original Nintendo anymore, but i still have "Big Hurt Baseball" Its classic and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, lol

I was surprised to see you! Thought it would only be me... lol

Jeremy will probably post here when he gets home... at least, he better. If he doesn't, he will face the consequences. :crazy:

There's no woman on earth worth becoming a Blue Jays fan. :crazy:

There's no woman on earth worth becoming a Blue Jays fan. :crazy:

HAHAHAHA I aint saying I am a blue jays fan...cause I rather jump off a cliff. But I have always like Frank Thomas, so therefore in a weird way I am a blue jays fan when he is in the lineup

I still haven't forgiven the Blue Jays for beating the Braves in the '92 World Series.

She's right!

Go Jays! :rock2:

They're my favorite team in the AL... but I don't think I (either of us) could handle it if they and the Cardinals played each other in the World Series. :eek:hmy:

She's right!

Go Jays! :rock2:

They're my favorite team in the AL... but I don't think I (either of us) could handle it if they and the Cardinals played each other in the World Series. :eek:hmy:

Well... no threat of the Jays making it to the World Series anytime soon. :birgits_giggle: But I still love them! :wub:

Well at least they make it to the playoffs most of the time, and actually won it last year! :wacko:

Won't have to worry about that this year, either! :ermm:

So what is the Jays record now? You should use this as your own personal post-padding thread like I do with the Cardinals thread!

Haha.. so that's why you post in that thread so much!

They're 55 - 54

lol :wacko:

Hey, over .500. Something the Cardinals haven't been able to say since April!

The Jays have been flirting with .500 for the last month or so. They get there, or a game or two above.. then they lose a few.. then start the process all over again.

VN Store

Back