THE OFFlClAL RONALD “RONNY BASEBALL” ACUNA APPRECIATlON THREAD 1ST EDITION

Created Ronald in mlb the show, since he isn't yet on the rosters because the Braves shamefully play service time games instead of trying to win.

The announcers refer to him as Ronny Ball. Per my orders.

You mean the Bryce Harper plan?

I believe Bryce signed a major league deal. I don’t think service time matters to him as far as when he hits FA. His point of contention was arbitration. I could be remembering wrong tho

I believe Bryce signed a major league deal. I don’t think service time matters to him as far as when he hits FA. His point of contention was arbitration. I could be remembering wrong tho

Yeah, the deadline we were considering fiddling with was super two. But called him up before that cutoff after an injury.

I stand corrected then, I thought it was the same situation. Was Bryant handled the same way as Ronnie? I feel like I remember this same discussion for some superstar in fairly recent memory.

I stand corrected then, I thought it was the same situation. Was Bryant handled the same way as Ronnie? I feel like I remember this same discussion for some superstar in fairly recent memory.

KB exact same as Acuna

Bryant for sure. Among others.

Kingery breaking camp....... After he signed a potentially team friendly longterm deal.

Yeah they brought up Bryant the exact day they could.

They need to get rid of the extra service. You get a players MLB rights for six years. September call up doesn’t count toward service time. Arbitration after three years. That’s what MLBPA should be working towards.

VN Store

Back