The Atlanta Braves Thread (Mark Lemke Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
I can't believe we have made it to 20 threads.

Figured we would get a new one going for the first Spring Training game today.

Reactions: 1 person
Saying Preds are potentially looking at adding Eric Karlsson. Obviously it’s a fantasy, but if Poille could do that, GM’s all over the league are going to have to wipe off the mushroom stamp that he slapped over their foreheads.

Saying Preds are potentially looking at adding Eric Karlsson. Obviously it’s a fantasy, but if Poille could do that, GM’s all over the league are going to have to wipe off the mushroom stamp that he slapped over their foreheads.

I hope we don’t as it would most likely be at the expense of Tolvanen. He is our hockey Acuna.

Feels quite premature
this. we were only 6,000+ posts in... feels forced, I don’t like it.

This needs to be undone and fast. New threads have to be organic. And they have to come on the cusp of a heater, so as to make that the first post in the new thread.

Reactions: 1 person
Poille said he was untradeable. Hopefully he sticks to that. Acuna and Tolvanen- our teams might actually have true susperstars.

Excellent, I assumed as much but it’s nice to hear. Poile has turned into a wizard. That was a helluva of draft pick.

this. we were only 6,000+ posts in... feels forced, I don’t like it.

This needs to be undone and fast. New threads have to be organic. And they have to come on the cusp of a heater, so as to make that the first post in the new thread.

!!

Saw a couple vids of Ruiz taking swings, looks like he changed his swing plane to get more elevation.

Lmao.. first pitch of spring training 94 mph outside shin high and Ozzie smokes it into CF

Lemke must have been a hell of a fielder. He managed 6.4 career WAR while putting up a 71 OPS+

IIRC, 2B wasn't typically a productive position in the Lemke era. Maybe he's over-appreciated, but the position evolved after he was done, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back