WS game 7

IN terms of quality of games and competitiveness throughout, its been a long time. Even the 6-1 Dodgers victory in game 4 requires a three run homer in the 9th.

Great series. Not a big baseball fan but this series has been awesome.

The 3 run blast off Kershaw the other night was epic to tie the game. Then the Dodgers come back to score 3 in the top, thought the Astros blew it so I went to bed. Then they win 13-12.

Great series. Not a big baseball fan but this series has been awesome.

The 3 run blast off Kershaw the other night was epic to tie the game. Then the Dodgers come back to score 3 in the top, thought the Astros blew it so I went to bed. Then they win 13-12.

I tried to stay awake to watch it but fell alseep in the 8th. Im staying awake tonight though. Already warned the wife.

I’ve enjoyed this series. This game 7 isn’t doing a whole lot for me. I don’t know baseball well enough to appreciate the fine nuances of this game.

I’ve enjoyed this series. This game 7 isn’t doing a whole lot for me. I don’t know baseball well enough to appreciate the fine nuances of this game.

This was bt far the worst game of the series. LA pitching was awful early and astros pounced. The first 6 games were awesome.

This was bt far the worst game of the series. LA pitching was awful early and astros pounced. The first 6 games were awesome.

I’m happy for the astros. Sounds like they built the team with a plan. I appreciate teams that have the planning and foresight to do it. I wish one of my teams would! Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Great series. Two great teams battling. Lucky I got to go to game 2

I’m happy for the astros. Sounds like they built the team with a plan. I appreciate teams that have the planning and foresight to do it. I wish one of my teams would! Lol

SI story from 2014 - lucky guess or prescient?

Attachments

• astros.jpg
    astros.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 1 person
2016 WS was better -- and most of todays unis look much better than ever, the several combos and socks, shoes have a colorful look -- Though I still hate the pants with the elastic cut out

VN Store

Back