Trout
Altuve
Judge
Gardner

*updated

Last edited:
1 A.) Kris Bryant
1 B.) Mike Trout
3.) Kyle Scherber (cant remember how to spell his last name, seen him play at Smokies stadium also have seen Kris Bryant play there... it was his last game before he got called up...)
4.) Freddie Freeman
5.) it's between a lot lol...

1 A.) Kris Bryant
1 B.) Mike Trout
3.) Kyle Scherber (cant remember how to spell his last name, seen him play at Smokies stadium also have seen Kris Bryant play there... it was his last game before he got called up...)
4.) Freddie Freeman
5.) it's between a lot lol...

Schwarber da 🐐

1) Hanley Ramirez (have always been a fan)
2) Max Sherzer
3) Clayton Kershaw
4) Madison Bumgarner
5) Charlie Blackmon

1. Mike Trout, still the Man
2. Bryce Harper, continues to improve
3. Kris Bryant, will be the Man
4. Clayton Kershaw, the best SP
5. Cory Kluber, the 2nd best SP

I love Kyle Schwarber, but he is a defensive liability and still hasn't made it thru an 162 game season, healthy. Yes, 2 years ago, he spent half a season in the minors and still put up outrageous stats for the Cubs. But, that's still not a full season in the Show. If he continues to hit like I believe he can and moves to 1B, he could join this list. While we are talking about Cubs and former Smokies, watch out for Baez. Imo, Baez will be better the Kyle and POTENTIALLY BETTER than Bryant

1. Mike Trout, still the Man
2. Bryce Harper, continues to improve
3. Kris Bryant, will be the Man
4. Clayton Kershaw, the best SP
5. Cory Kluber, the 2nd best SP

I love Kyle Schwarber, but he is a defensive liability and still hasn't made it thru an 162 game season, healthy. Yes, 2 years ago, he spent half a season in the minors and still put up outrageous stats for the Cubs. But, that's still not a full season in the Show. If he continues to hit like I believe he can and moves to 1B, he could join this list. While we are talking about Cubs and former Smokies, watch out for Baez. Imo, Baez will be better the Kyle and POTENTIALLY BETTER than Bryant

Kluber the 2nd best SP? Are you high?

So we just forget that Scherzer and Bumgarner exist?

Last edited:
Kluber the 2nd best SP? Are you high?

So we just forget that Sherzer and Bumgarner exist?

Yeah, I, probably was high, but that's beside the point. I was so impressed with Kluber last season, especially how he dominated the playoffs and the Cubs untill game 7. It was comparable to Bumgarner's performance in the 2015 World Series. Bumgarner just seems to never have a completely healthy regular season and that hurts him, in my rankings. Unless, I am mistaken, Kluber, now, has 2 Cy Young's just like Max and Kluber has done more in the playoffs, IMO.

1. Mike Trout
2. Albert Pujols- He's getting old, but he may have a shot at passing Hank.
3. Clayton Kershaw
4. Freddie Freeman
5. Ichiro Suzuki- one of the greatest players of all time that nobody every talks about, yeah he don't start now but the dude is a legend.

Ichiro is a good one. Definitely a great player.

Yeah Ichiro should probably be somewhere on my list too, I was a huge fan back in his Seattle days

VN Store

Back