Who's Your Team?

TheBigOne10

FU Money
With the excitement of Opening Day upon us, out of curiosity, I just wanted to see who the other Vol faithful follow in baseball. Post your favorite team and player here.

Favorite Team: Kansas City Royals (probably the only one on here haha)

Favorite Player: Eric Hosmer

New York Yankees.

Growing up it was Bernie Williams and Jeter.

Current player: Gardner (Judge will be soon)

There at least used to be quite a few Royals fans on here. There's even a couple of threads on them.

I'm an A's fan. I hate Billy Beane, but I'll forever love the East Side and the Green and Gold. I'm a glutton for punishment it seems

There at least used to be quite a few Royals fans on here. There's even a couple of threads on them.

I'm an A's fan. I hate Billy Beane, but I'll forever love the East Side and the Green and Gold. I'm a glutton for punishment it seems

The A's have always been a scrappy bunch. I hated it when they got Butler from us. I've always pulled for the smaller market teams against the big boys.

Tough opener for the Royals today. Lost to Minnesota 7-1. The big question mark for us this year, the bullpen, fell apart in the 7th after Duffy pitched a gem. Definitely a concern for us this year.

Yankees. So many that I like, but I'll go Mariano Rivera. Also anyone that has largely contributed to Red Sox heartbreak: Bucky Dent, Bernie Williams, Roger Clemens, Jorge Posada and Aaron Boone.

Reds
Fave ever: Barry Larkin
Fave current: Joey Votto

Last edited:
Growing up it was Andruw Jones. I like how Mookie Betts plays, too, and he's from Nashville, but f*** the Red Sox

Last edited:

I'm an A's fan also. They need to move out of Oakland.

Detroit Tigers
All Time Favorite Tigers player Cecil Fielder

VN Store

Back