Fantasy Baseball 2017

I had a league last year and have received activated it for this year in the fantasy baseball 2016 thread.

However, I would be up for joining this one if I don't get enough feedback in mine.

Well if you have one I'd just as easily hop in that one as to creating a new one.

We are currently up to 6 teams.

So if anybody knows anybody else that will play please let them know.

Ideally, I would like at least 10 prior to the draft on Sunday.

Last edited:
I'm interested. Haven't played fantasy baseball in a couple of years now

(I'm hoping I can make the draft).

I'll look today

There's a good chance this might be cancelled or at the very least pushed back again.

I have not been getting a ton of feedback and we only have 5 teams in this after one dropped out recently.

Hoping we can still do this, but I'm going to need more members.

Bump. My league's draft is at 10:30, so if the 8:00 draft doesn't happen, you guys are welcome to join my league by 9:30 (changes to membership in the last hour before the draft will cancel the draft).

Honestly having our members merge is probably what needs to be happen. Mine was only up to five teams and needed an even number to draft anyway.

That being said, membership in yours looks to be uneven too now. For all that were invited to mine, please feel free to join Nash's league and draft tonight at 9:30.

As usual, good pitching in the draft and a lot of work to be done on offense. Should be another interesting year.

Glad that it worked out to where we could draft with enough members.

I was kinda throwing darts toward the end of the draft, but I think my team turned out alright. I'm sure I'll throw out trade offers as usual, but we'll see how my team looks first.

Also, I posted this in the Commissioner note, but you can stash up to 2 players on the Disabled List (injured) and 1 on the Not Active list (generally minor leaguers). They don't count toward your roster space and can be added to those spots straight from free agency.

Finally, if Tygs or anyone else got left out but might be interested in taking over another team, let me know. I might be able to work it out

Finally, if Tygs or anyone else got left out but might be interested in taking over another team, let me know. I might be able to work it out

Crap....got busy this weekend and forgot to sign up. If you have an extra team and need an owner, I'm down

VN Store

Back