Tebow goes 0 for 3 in Fall League debut AND...

ReadCT

Workin' Like Heck
...comes to the aid of a fan who suffered a seizure in the stands.

Move him to Triple A.

Wow. Why do so many people want to see Tebow fail?

Some of it is backlash from constant media attention for a guy that hasn't taken an NFL snap since 2012. Do we really need to know every move he makes as a 30 year old trying to make a Single A club?

It's in the same type category as everyone following Kaepernick's every move since he's mostly been a backup all season.

And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I'm not comparing what each does or them as persons, I'm comparing the amount of attention they get relative to how relevant they are as athletes.

Some of it is backlash from constant media attention for a guy that hasn't taken an NFL snap since 2012. Do we really need to know every move he makes as a 30 year old trying to make a Single A club?

It's in the same type category as everyone following Kaepernick's every move since he's mostly been a backup all season.

And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I'm not comparing what each does or them as persons, I'm comparing the amount of attention they get relative to how relevant they are as athletes.

I get that but its not his fault that the media does that crap. I could see if he pulled a Lebron James and claimed himself the next king but Tebow never did that. I never liked Tebow because he was a gator but I never hated him or wanted him to fail.

I get that but its not his fault that the media does that crap. I could see if he pulled a Lebron James and claimed himself the next king but Tebow never did that. I never liked Tebow because he was a gator but I never hated him or wanted him to fail.

May not be his fault but it comes with the territory.

VN Store

Back