Da Reds thread

emainvol

Giver of Sexy
New year, a few new faces, let's start a new thread and forget about the years of suffering we have faced as Reds fans. How you guys feeling about the season?

Griffey is alreadyu hurt before the season started :wacko:

I am amazed that they considered moving him to right, I understand he can't cover the ground he once could, but with the lack of arm strength, left seems like a much better option

I have a better feeling about this year than I have had in the past, I will say that much. We must address the closer situation, we have 2 good starters for a change, and 2 decent ones. The infield defense problem has been addressed with the addition of Alex Gonzalez, hopefully we won't see so many lineup changes this year, I really think that hurt us offensively all year.

New year, a few new faces, let's start a new thread and forget about the years of suffering we have faced as Reds fans. How you guys feeling about the season?

3rd in the division, about 5 games below 500. did nothing in the offseason to get us over the hump. weathers at closer really shows that things haven't changed.

Reds be lightin up some people in the spring so far. Josh Hamilton has been on fire from the plate.

i heard he blasted a homer 450 feet. i hope he can finally get off the drugs and live up to his real potential. that would be a monster pick up.

another w, but wilson blows and will lose a bunch of games for the reds again. if your a pitcher and you want to learn how to suck watch him and david weathers.

another w, but wilson blows and will lose a bunch of games for the reds again. if your a pitcher and you want to learn how to suck watch him and david weathers.

i don't think wilson will go north with the reds. weathers on the other hand they like him for some odd reason. i have always thought he was a middle reliever at best.

What the Reds don't have, however, is someone who has filled the role consistently and successfully. David Weathers earned 15 saves in 2005 and another 12 last year, before and after Guardado arrived. But Weathers' niche has been that of a dependable set-up man.
lol at them describing weathers as consistent, successful and dependable.

VN Store

Back