Atlanta Braves Thread (Tim Hudson Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Hey Florida, Brown's got something for ya

tumblr_m6uuv9nv2H1r3yp7bo1_500.gif

Edit: would have to give some serious thought to a series against the *******ned Mets

Meant to ask this a while back but forgot. How does everyone feel about the Mets v Nats situation? I hated the Mets all throughout the 90's as I viewed them as the biggest rival but I've found myself actually pulling for them to win the division down the stretch. In a very small amount of time, the Nats have easily become my more hated.

That being said, I hope the Mets lose as soon as is humanly possible in the playoffs.

Meant to ask this a while back but forgot. How does everyone feel about the Mets v Nats situation? I hated the Mets all throughout the 90's as I viewed them as the biggest rival but I've found myself actually pulling for them to win the division down the stretch. In a very small amount of time, the Nats have easily become my more hated.

That being said, I hope the Mets lose as soon as is humanly possible in the playoffs.

Same exact. Nats the worst

My Nats disdain centers squarely around Bruce Harper.

My Mets disdain centers squarely around the entire northeastern US.

Nats>Mets

I'm good with anyone not named Cardinals, Yankees, or Mets winning the World Series. Hell, I can live with the Royals and Dodgers.

Vince, after that Leonard Fournette run, how would you describe the Heisman race?

vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

So apparently everybody on UF's team is possibly not playing today?

This is starting to get ridiculous.

I am about as ready as I am going to be for this game. I have several changes of clothes on hand should the situation dictate. I have about 5 different hats at the ready. I have two TVs and an iPad on hand in case of epic failure of the cable company. I have enough alcohol to kill a horse.

What else is left to be said. Ten ******* years. Damn it. Enough.

GBO

VFL

B4DL

I was about to say I don't think I can handle this, but I've been doing this for 10 years so I guess I can. But I hate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back