LA Angels of Anaheim

Even though I hate the team name, I'm going to try and see Trout if I'm still around here when the Angels visit. He's had a bit of a slow start though

Even though I hate the team name, I'm going to try and see Trout if I'm still around here when the Angels visit. He's had a bit of a slow start though

Nice. Where are you at?

Unbelievable comeback in the ninth yesterday. Good start for the Halos

Amazing to me that Mike Trout has never won a playoff game and has only appeared in 3. Really shows how baseball players are judged differently than players in other sports.

Oh nice. Looks like they are there June 6-9th

FWIW I did go to one of these games, it was an 11-5 game or something but I stuck around for the 9th and saw a HR from Trout. As everyone knows, that guy is crazy good

Reactions: 1 person
FWIW I did go to one of these games, it was an 11-5 game or something but I stuck around for the 9th and saw a HR from Trout. As everyone knows, that guy is crazy good

That's awesome. I want to go to the new Yankee Stadium

Amazing to me that Mike Trout has never won a playoff game and has only appeared in 3. Really shows how baseball players are judged differently than players in other sports.

Its a crime how much money he could be making if he didn't sign that extension back in 14 or 15

They did it again. Down 5-0 in the 9th. This team has no quit

VN Store

Back