VN Fantasy Baseball 2015

duckman398686

VN's One and Only
I am starting a league for this site this upcoming season.

For anyone interested, please click the link below or post your e-mail and I will send you an invite.

This will be head to head style and the draft date will be up for negotiation. I will get back with everyone on that once we have enough members.

League invite:
https://yho.com/mlb?l=82630&k=23501ee72b2a0ef4&ikey=37f088fb4be91362

The magic number in this will either be 10 or 12 depending on how much interest we get. After 10 people join, i will probably cap it at that and then will start discussing draft times.

Figured we would get more than we have. I'd like to get this to 12 teams or so by the weekend's end that way we could discuss draft times for next weekend possibly.

I'm going to try and cap this later on tonight or at the very latest early tomorrow. I will post a draft time by tomorrow night.

Reactions: 1 person
There's also still room for one or two more in this for any potential late joiners. We currently have 10 but we can go up to 12.

Will cap this later on and will post the draft time by tomorrow night.

Ok, one more and we will cap this since I would rather it be even. If anybody knows somebody please let them know. I had a person lined up but he never responded so they can have their spot.

We've got a league. I will post the draft time later tonight.

It will either be Saturday or Sunday night.

VN Store

Back