A's
Angels
Astros
Rangers

NL Wildcards Giants and Pirates
AL Wildcards A's and Tigers

2015 World Series Nationals and Red Sox

Nationals win World Series 4-1

Not sure about the O's going from winning the division by double digits to last place.

I think you're wrong Dave.

The Tigers will still make the Playoffs(They'll still be a powerful hitting team) but their pitching staff will be weaker than it's been in a while. They're going to miss Scherzer and Jason Verlander is probably past his prime.

The Tigers will still make the Playoffs(They'll still be a powerful hitting team) but their pitching staff will be weaker than it's been in a while. They're going to miss Scherzer and Jason Verlander is probably past his prime.

I think you're wrong Dave. By the way it's Justin and he'll be in the Cy Young discussion at the end of the year.

I think you're wrong Dave. By the way it's Justin and he'll be in the Cy Young discussion at the end of the year.

Sorry about screwing his name up.:blink::blink: I wouldn't be that suprised if he came out looking like the old Verlander in 2015.

Verlander's velocity isn't likely to come back. He'll never be a Cy Young contender again. Solid pitcher but not that good anymore. Tigers still probably edge us out by a few games though.

Reactions: 1 person
Wouldn't be surprised if Seattle won it all. I think they're really, really good.

VN Store

Back