How many games do you think the Braves will win in 2015?

How many games will the Braves win in 2015?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave1967

How many games do y'all think the Braves will win in 2015? I'm not optimistic as this team has good pitching and zero hitting. I think the Braves win 67 games and rebuild is on in a big way.

If we are going to be awful, which we should be, I vote for doing our best to have the 1st pick in the draft. Trade Minor at deadline for young outfielder. Then sign Price and a good outfielder (maybe Fowler).

2016 rotation

Price
Teheran
Wood
Miller
(Sims/Folty/Hursh/Jenkins/ManBan/other) At least 1 of these should pan out

Lineup

C Beth
1B Freddie
2B Peraza
3B Johnson
SS Simmons
LF (FA/trade)
CF FA to fill in till Smith is ready
RF Markakis

That team would be able to be competitive and could be really good come 2017 IMO.

Last edited:
If we are going to be awful, which we should be, I vote for doing our best to have the 1st pick in the draft. Trade Minor at deadline for young outfielder. Then sign Price and a good outfielder (maybe Fowler).

2016 rotation

Price
Teheran
Wood
Miller
(Sims/Folty/Hursh/Jenkins/ManBan/other) At least 1 of these should pan out

Lineup

C Beth
1B Freddie
2B Peraza
3B Johnson
SS Simmons
LF (FA/trade)
CF FA to fill in till Smith is ready
RF Markakis

That team would be able to be competitive and could be really good come 2017 IMO.

If they traded Heyward and Upton because they couldn't keep them long term, how are they going to sign Price, who just got close to $20 mil to avoid arbitration.

Not saying they'll be a player for price, but Uggla money coming off and the end of BJs contract in sight.

Reactions: 1 person
I know I'm not taken kindly round these parts, but I sure do appreciate your front office this offseason

VN Store

Back