Lets Go Royals

give_him 6

1 game away from the first World Series in 29 years. This run has eased my pain of watching the Vols this season. This team has some connection to the Braves with Ned Yost and GM Dayton Moore.

What makes tonight even better is that STL lost tonight. This city is going nuts right now. What a great feeling to have one of your favorite teams win. Its been a while since I've had that feeling.

Reactions: 1 person
1 game away from the first World Series in 29 years. This run has eased my pain of watching the Vols this season. This team has some connection to the Braves with Ned Yost and GM Dayton Moore.

What makes tonight even better is that STL lost tonight. This city is going nuts right now. What a great feeling to have one of your favorite teams win. Its been a while since I've had that feeling.

As a Tiger fan I'm jelly of you guys, that said I hope you guys take the WS, good luck.

World Series is set....Giants and Royals...two wildcard play-in teams. Royals were 3-0 against the Giants this year, but that was so long ago and so much has happened since that series.

KC's pitching has looked completely discombobulated tonight just all over the place.

Big win for the boys in blue tonight. Needed that win before hitting the road. Win or lose, this has been fun. Gives me hope for the Vols in the future. Never imagined this organization getting back to the World Series. Hope we win at least one in SF.

Ventura should be able to get the job done in Game 6. If the Giants roll out the MVP Bumgarner for Game 7 then its over. He is in their heads.

This ending's going to be heartbreaking.

(If that guy in the outfield bobbled it one more time, KC might have scored.)

It was such a fun ride. He was in their heads and as soon as he came in this one was over. He's a bargain at around $9M per season. I've always thought Bouchy was a great manager even when he was with the Padres.

Congrats on a great year to KC and its fans. Much respect. KC has a soft spot in my heart. Was fortunate to be paired with Jim Frey and Larry Gura in a practice round of golf before a pro/am event some on the Royals played in back around 1980 in Florida as their ST was about to crank up. Have followed them for decades despite my Reds allegiance. Good luck next season.

I want to know what it's like to see that high heat coming at you. I'd imagine it's three times as hard as the Royals made it look to not swing at it. It just screams "Come. Hit. Me."

Two months in and it seems that the momentum has carried over. It was great to beat the turdbirds tonight.

Johnny Cueto (finally...finally) pitching like an ace tonight. 16 retired in a row. Two innings away, but this Astro lineup is dangerous.

VN Store

Back