Which team will be the first to fire Their Manager this season?

WoodstockVol

I think Houston will probably dump their Manager before the end of the Season. The Angels will fire Their Manager if They don't make the Playoffs

Don't think so, this is Porter's first year and really none of the Astro's current problems fall on him

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope the Reds don't fire the toothpick
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hopefully the Yanks fire Girardi

He should have never got the job, Mattingly should have

I think it could be one of these 3. The brewers, cubs, or padres. Padres would be my most likely guess. Just a gut feeling.

Would be shocked if svuem is gone. Not his fault he has no one in the bullpen.

I figured the cubs would give him at least one more year. But no offense, I did not think it was a really great hire to begin with. That may just be me though. I am stuck with Dusty and I don't think the Reds are getting rid of him any time soon. Dumb.

Mattingly wouldn't be surprising.

If the Dodgers don't turn it on and finish strong, I think Mattingly is gone in the off-season. The only way he goes during the year is if there is a massive meltdown. I think Girardi is safe given the state of the roster.

I could see Yost in KC being let go. Svuem probably gets another year unless the clubhouse turns dysfunctional. If the Reds fall out of contention, I would not at all be surprised if Dusty is shown the door.

VN Store

Back