The Official LA Dodgers Thread

ScornedPapaVol

Custom User Title
Way to start the seaon. 4 hit shutout and a homer from Kershaw. 1 down. Many more to come.

I think it'll be a really tough division. I'd like to see Crawford, Kemp, A gonz, Hanley, Ethier as the lineup when Hanley returns, but doubt we will.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it'll be a really tough division. I'd like to see Crawford, Kemp, A gonz, Hanley, Ethier as the lineup when Hanley returns, but doubt we will.

Two months on Hanley. Really sucks too. Damned Classic.

My concerns for the Dodgers come down to Zack Greinke and Josh Beckett. Greinke has had issues with his elbow and Beckett needs to rebound from last season.

If they play at the level they're paid to play at than it should be a good season, if not we'll be disappointed.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Jansen get the closer role back at some point.

The ballpark should help Beckett some. Gonna be interesting to see what this Ryu fella does.

Nice outing by Ryu. Too bad the offense is still in winter hibernation though. Big one today to stay over .500.

Lincecum vs Beckett. Pretty nice matchup. We need our bats to wake up tonight. Crawford is back after an early scheduled day off (weird).

Lincecum vs Beckett. Pretty nice matchup. We need our bats to wake up tonight. Crawford is back after an early scheduled day off (weird).

Should be a good game. Will be surprised if the Giants don't come out on top, have thought that Lincecum will bounce back from last year in a big way.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Dammit. Seven walks from Timmy, but no timely hits. Matt Kemp is playing like an all-star :) . The worst stat so far is we have only 1 rbi hit (Kershaw's homer). Every other run we've scored has been non-hit generated.
We are getting pretty good pitching, which is a good sign. Another early day off for a starter as well, which led to a three run error. Inauspicious start to the season. Time to kick it in gear. We do NOT need to start like the Lakers did (or didn't).

Dammit. Seven walks from Timmy, but no timely hits. Matt Kemp is playing like an all-star :) . The worst stat so far is we have only 1 rbi hit (Kershaw's homer). Every other run we've scored has been non-hit generated.
We are getting pretty good pitching, which is a good sign. Another early day off for a starter as well, which led to a three run error. Inauspicious start to the season. Time to kick it in gear. We do NOT need to start like the Lakers did (or didn't).

They need Hanley back and Kemp and Gonzalez need to get going. Crawford needs to get back full time too. They'll be fine in a month or so, just don't need to dig a hole early.

Yep, Greinke vs Sanchez, going to be ugly. Should be Greinke vs. Cole, but Pirates didn't want to pay to have him on the opening day roster so we're stuck with Sanchez for a month until Cole is called up or Liriano is healthy.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back