Verlander gets 25 mill a year

yep Astros team profit was 630 million what does that say??? and the Yanks team salary was 220 mill a year ha they sucked last year as well..

Last edited:
The Astros Team value 2013 is
Houston Astros
Team Value1 $626 MTeam
Value calculated March 2013 I did say profit my bad...

Yanks 2013 team salaries is 200 million

Gosh but 25 mill a year that's about 500K a week..
its been going on awhile really nothing new

Tigers overpaid again for a player. You would think they would have learned after signing Fielder

Tigers overpaid again for a player. You would think they would have learned after signing Fielder

Fielder has missed exactly 1 game in the last 4 years. Always plays hard and in 2012 he hit .310+ with 30HRs and 100+ RBI's.

You've already determined that they overpaid though?

Oh. Ok.

Fielder is one of the top ten hitters in the game is just 29 years old.

Fielder has missed exactly 1 game in the last 4 years. Always plays hard and in 2012 he hit .310+ with 30HRs and 100+ RBI's.

You've already determined that they overpaid though?

Oh. Ok.

His regular season starts are great. But should you be paying someone 21 mil for someone that went .175 last postseason and has a total .198 batting average in the playoffs.

His regular season starts are great. But should you be paying someone 21 mil for someone that went .175 last postseason and has a total .198 batting average in the playoffs.

I think all professional athletes are overpaid but it is what it is. It's hard for me to justify any reason to try and tell a millionaire owner how to spend his money.

There's this thing called Small Sample Size.

I think all professional athletes are overpaid but it is what it is. It's hard for me to justify any reason to try and tell a millionaire owner how to spend his money.

It's just a rant. Isn't that what message boards are all about.

Ok, his perception. I'll give you this.

The MLB playoffs are a circle **** of luck. There are too many things going on to come to the idea that there is great clutch players in the postseason.

Let's take the rhetoric on Derek Jeter. He steps his game up in the postseason.

Well, that's not true. Jeter's hitting numbers aren't as good than his career regular season numbers. Now we are talking just by a few points, but still.

For example:

The Yankees lost in the first round in 1997 but Jeter batted .333

The clutch Jeter won the WS in 1998, but had a .235 average.

Where did his clutch go?

VN Store

Back