Tim McCarver says C Ya 55 years

Can't even see/hear his name without thinking of the Family Guy bit...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xdTYVxzEwI[/youtube]

I heard on the radio today that Chipper Jones was either reached out to or is interested in replacing him. Im not sure if that is true or not. I cant see Chipper doing that.

I heard on the radio today that Chipper Jones was either reached out to or is interested in replacing him. Im not sure if that is true or not. I cant see Chipper doing that.

I can seem him having a gig sort of like Murph seems to now, where he comes to town a few times a year and does TV for a weekend. It's hard to see him doing a national game every weekend all year.

You're right. Larry is going to join Mike Shannon calling the Cards games on the radio...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

But seriously ever mention Chipper doing anything for CardNation again and I will find you and give you stern chewing.

But seriously ever mention Chipper doing anything for CardNation again and I will find you and give you stern chewing.

I'm a big Chipper fan. I'd like to see him on tv talking baseball. His style of play was always refreshing. Hearing his take on the game would be very interesting.

I'm a big Chipper fan. I'd like to see him on tv talking baseball. His style of play was always refreshing. Hearing his take on the game would be very interesting.

I always need a good refreshing every 3 days or so.

VN Store

Back