Yankess/Braves/Nationals... whatever

yankees suck. :hi:

Well maybe some day your Nationals can grow up and maybe get into the World Series some day. Who knows, maybe even win a game or two. Meanwhile the Yankees are after their 28th WS title. And it will come before the Nats get their first.

Most consecutive division titles amigo :hi:

Wy don't you go to some more kids' threads and stereotype them as usual.

And what has all those consecutive division titles(?) gotten them. ZERO. ZIP. NADA. Losers are all the Braves are. Year after year after year.

Well maybe some day your Nationals can grow up and maybe get into the World Series some day. Who knows, maybe even win a game or two. Meanwhile the Yankees are after their 28th WS title. And it will come before the Nats get their first.

The Washington Nationals are better than the New York Yankees.

Listen, we're off topic. This isn't the time nor the place to debate how MUCH better the Nationals are than the Yankees.

Back to Marquez.

Reactions: 2 people
And what has all those consecutive division titles(?) gotten them. ZERO. ZIP. NADA. Losers are all the Braves are. Year after year after year.

What have*

Has would imply a singular title, we have multiple, 14 straight to be exact. World record.

Better in what way? They were worse than the Yanks last year, they choked I think is the term. Yanks lost as well but got farther in playoffs than the Nats did. Try beating the Mets first, then you can come to the Bronx.

What have*

Has would imply a singular title, we have multiple, 14 straight to be exact. World record.
meanwhile.............. Back at the Ranch.............
This thread seemed to be going SOUTH instead of NORTH

Better in what way? They were worse than the Yanks last year, they choked I think is the term. Yanks lost as well but got farther in playoffs than the Nats did. Try beating the Mets first, then you can come to the Bronx.

I'm gonna lol when your old ass team finishes 3rd in the AL east this season.

Your team got swept in the playoffs.

BTW, since 2001, your team has only one World Series. I could care less about your 1943 World Series Title.

27 time World Series champs amigo :hi:

ny_yankees_27_championships1.jpg

Only one less than the Yankees . . . which is kind of funny given the two payrolls.

5-1 in the Yankees favor going back to the Braves last title. Which would still be more than Atlanta has won in the history of the franchise, who has been around longer than the Yankees

VN Store

Back