Official Miami Marlins thread

RikidyBones

Formerly utvols88
I know this won't be an incredibly popular thread since there are like 10 of us across the country but this new park is AMAZING.

Looking at this park and considering the amount of spots that do not have fan intervention, I am comfortable saying the marlins are the anti-cubs. Not a lot of history but two WS. No bartman :) and now Ozzie. Anti-cubs.

I know this won't be an incredibly popular thread since there are like 10 of us across the country but this new park is AMAZING.

Steve Cishek, a reliever for the fish, is a former battery mate of mine. So while I'm a Braves fan, I will join the 10 of you in trying to keep up with Miami (and rooting for one player, at least, haha).

I could have sworn the marlins had a thread already..I remember making fun of them not signing Pujols.

I could have sworn the marlins had a thread already..I remember making fun of them not signing Pujols.

Yeah I see it. It's on the second page of my phone. I stopped after seeing the nationals thread lol.

It is definitely a new era for you guys.... Yeah I expect to see a lot of support for them as well. The Marlins have a chance to be major players.

VN Store

Back