Pujols is...

GahLee

Drop The Leash
really a machine I guess, not sure how he can recover from that injury, that quickly.

2 weeks for a fractured wrist?

A machine or is it something else?

really a machine I guess, not sure how he can recover from that injury, that quickly.

2 weeks for a fractured wrist?

A machine or is it something else?

Very intense therapy treatments at the hands of the Cardinals medical team to heal it faster?

Are Cardinal fans happy about this? Seems like an extremely risky move.

I'm ify. Two reasons.

First is the team is doing fine recently without him and as long as they are holding their own I see no reason to risk it. Second is right now I'm not convinced John Jay in the lineup isn't better than a possibly injured Pujols. Cards don't win that game Monday with Berkman in right.

I'd have no problem bringing him back after the ASB, but I don't see any sense in risking it before then.

Pujols isn't the machine.

This is the machine.

wilsonandthemachine.jpg

He doesn't say much.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I can't stand that cat.

People either hate him like you, or love him like me.

I think he's hilarious, and he has endured a lot to get where he is today. He's great with fans, also.

People either hate him like you, or love him like me.

I think he's hilarious, and he has endured a lot to get where he is today. He's great with fans, also.

He's a mullion. Show up and pitch. Cut the sideshow garbage.

He's a mullion. Show up and pitch. Cut the sideshow garbage.

Players can act however they want to. He shows up and pitches, and usually does a pretty damn good job too. He's as intense of a competitor as there is in the game. Can't he show a little personality?

Players can act however they want to. He shows up and pitches, and usually does a pretty damn good job too. He's as intense of a competitor as there is in the game. Can't he show a little personality?

A little personality is fine. But be a professional.

In what sense of the word?

Not acting like an assclown and wearing that bush league beard. Just old school on some things. Respecting the game is big to me.

Not acting like an assclown and wearing that bush league beard. Just old school on some things. Respecting the game is big to me.

I don't think he disrespects the game by being an interesting person. And honestly, complaining about his beard is just silly. I know you're a Yankees fan, but not everyone abides by that archaic rule.

I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

Who else does a bad job of it? He's the biggest one i can think of. I'm braindead today, though.

I don't think he disrespects the game by being an interesting person. And honestly, complaining about his beard is just silly. I know you're a Yankees fan, but not everyone abides by that archaic rule.

I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

it doesn't have anything to do with the Yankees policies. Dude has electric stuff. No need in being a sideshow. Let your abilities do the talking.

I know I'm in the minority on it,but so be it.

it doesn't have anything to do with the Yankees policies. Dude has electric stuff. No need in being a sideshow. Let your abilities do the talking.

I'm with you. Don't hate him for it. And personality is fine, doesn't change how good he is. Just not over the top.

I honestly just think that's how he is as a person. A weird guy that is going to do...non-traditonal things.

I honestly just think that's how he is as a person. A weird guy that is going to do...non-traditonal things.

He's obviously cuckoo, that's for sure.

...friend took over my computer to hate on brian wilson...

Last edited:
He's obviously cuckoo, that's for sure.

He pitched an inning with a torn oblique in his ML debut. Say what you want about him, but that's badass.

He pitched an inning with a torn oblique in his ML debut. Say what you want about him, but that's badass.

Not questioning his toughness or stupidity.

VN Store

Back