The Texas Rangers Thread

TXA&M07

Roll the dice....
I can't believe there's not one here.

Anyhow, here we go. Hamilton and Cruz back in action and I'm looking forward to seeing them go on a run now.

Get at me Ranger haters!

I always kind of liked the Rangers a little. Now that the Express is the boss I like them even more. Not as much as I like America's tem aka the Cards haha.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I officially support the home team as my AL club. Go Rangers.

I always kind of liked the Rangers a little. Now that the Express is the boss I like them even more. Not as much as I like America's tem aka the Cards haha.
Our baseball rooting interests are the same.

I've been thinking about starting this thread for awhile. It's good to have Hamilton and Cruz back, but this team needs to score some runs.

Delayed in the forth. Good guys down 2 runs to the White Sox.

Tough night at the ballpark. I really dislike the White Sox.

Onward through the fog though.

swept the Indians, that's 5 in a row and 8 out of 9. Guess that proves how much better the team is with hamilton and cruz.

Meh.

That said, the first visual memory I have in my mind is being at a Rangers game with my dad and sisters.

Liriano has a no hitter going through 7.

No walks either.

1 error.

A fan died at the ballpark tonight. Reaching for a foul ball and went over the railing. His 4 year old son was standing right there, tragic.

A fan died at the ballpark tonight. Reaching for a foul ball and went over the railing. His 4 year old son was standing right there, tragic.

heard Josh Hamilton inadvertently caused his death. Wow.

A buddy of mine just called and asked if I wanted to go to the game tonight. Sweet. They are playing the A's.

Yes. Best seats I have ever had, too. Even with 3rd base, 3 rows up from the dugout. Good times

View from my seat pre-game

ea92fcc3.jpg

5dcdcafa.jpg

VN Store

Back