UT FOOT(ball) in mouth . . . TAKE 2

Who the f cares. We’ve sucked for ten years. Until we stop sucking we’re going to suck at all things associated with this program. They’re promoting the coaches, which they should do. Get over it.

Reactions: 18 people
Who cares. It’s the coaches that put the players in the NFL. We have a hell of a tradition anyway! Just put a picture of Reggie in the middle end of story! GBO!

Reactions: 5 people
The article is stupid and the reactions are stupid. Coaches put players in the NFL. Tennessee fans would be owning this if they had any shred of confidence left.

Reactions: 11 people
Yes, it was the history and tradition of the football powerhouse Troy that produced Demarcus Ware. Coaches had nothing to do with it.:unsure:

Reactions: 2 people
We dang well better win the NC (this year) or this will go down in history as this biggest gaf ever.

I’ve lurked and post every now and then, don’t really have the football knowledge that some on here do., but I am very passionate about Football. I’ve read a lot of post, some are really informative and some are just plain stupid and ignorant...This one is by far, the most useless and ignorant of them all, and by the way, I hung out in the Gruden thread for awhile, so that’s saying something.

Reactions: 11 people
I would point out how stupid this is but ill save the 1200 ranting post defending stupidity.

Maybe tomorrow he can post the 5 national championship rings from other schools and talk about being a 5 time nc winning coach.

1. Doubt this was Jeremy's idea. He's a little busy coaching.

2. Doesn't really bother me. The UGa and Bama folks protesting it look pretty much as silly as the person in our AD office who came up with the idea. It's all just 'meh'.

Reactions: 3 people
I guess we should put out a graphic showing our current stars ... Cause there are tons. No issue with it honestly

the people in this thread

beaker.gif

Reactions: 5 people

2. Doesn't really bother me. The UGa and Bama folks protesting it look pretty much as silly as the person in our AD office who came up with the idea. It's all just 'meh'.

It's not a silly idea. It's not designed for the fans. It's designed for 15-18 year old elite HS football players who want to take thier game to the NFL one day. Nothing more nothing less.

Fans of other schools seized on it b/c they think this is about fans.

This must have come from our recruiting coordinator and/or marketing people. CJP isn’t the marketing type of coach.
It really doesn’t bother me much but if Bama and UGA get wood over it, more power to them.

Reactions: 1 person
This must have come from our recruiting coordinator and/or marketing people. CJP isn’t the marketing type of coach.
It really doesn’t bother me much but if Bama and UGA get wood over it, more power to them.
So, they put 90 players in the nfl? If I were a five star player, I would want to flock here to play.:good!:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back