Nikki Haley Firing Watch

lawgator1

Says we should listen to the Trump accusers. Over/under on her being ousted? I'm setting it at 1/6/18.

Reactions: 4 people
LG, are you ever going to actually post an article with your first posts?

As I've always stated, I'd love to be outraged with you if you gave us a reason to be outraged.

Actually, you've never heard me use that one.

But to a point, she could have chosen a better wording for what she said.

No i know, I was just speaking to out of context phrases being pounced on.

That argument though, you didn't build that.

Reactions: 1 person
No, of course not.

But it's going to lead to shouted questions at press events about it, which he can't stand. And then of course tweets about it.

Seems pretty settled to me...

Haley echoed the statements from the White House about the accusations, telling Dickerson that whether the issue was settled during the election is "for the people to decide."

"You know, that's for the people to decide," Haley told Dickerson when asked if it was a settled issue following the election. "I know that he was elected. But, you know, women should always feel comfortable coming forward. And we should all be willing to listen to them."

I don't think you're going to get all kinds of shouted questions about this at the next press conference. Tweets I'll leave to you.

No, of course not.

But it's going to lead to shouted questions at press events about it, which he can't stand. And then of course tweets about it.

His disapproval ratings are at a record high and his approval rating has tied his record low.

I'd wager he's going to start dancing with who brung him. Look for the name calling, anti-Hillary rally's and social division politics to rear it's ugly head.

With tax reform on the ropes, he really needs the kiddy diddler to win in Bama. One or both of those things failing would be catastrophic for him.

Reactions: 2 people
His disapproval ratings are at a record high and his approval rating has tied his record low.

I'd wager he's going to start dancing with who brung him. Look for the name calling, anti-Hillary rally's and social division politics to rear it's ugly head.

When did he stop doing that?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back