2013 Le Mans 24 Hours

stephenk24

Back after a long nap
Hey guys?

Who's watching this year's race?

I'm working for at the race for the first time courtesy of Nissan, if you want to follow the coverage I will be a part of check DSC out during the week and the race. We will be running a live blog/tweets during the race, and will be covering each hour in detail as usual.

dailysportscar.com

Shameless plug I know, but it will be a good way for you guys to follow the big race. I think Speed are doing the coverage your end again this year right?

Enjoy the race!

My predictions:

LMP1 winner: Toyota #7
P2: Jota Sport #38
GTE Pro: Porsche #91
Am: Aston Martin Racing #98

Reactions: 1 person
Gear up for this weekend's 90th anniversary 24 Hours of Le Mans with SPEED.com's resource guide containing the event schedule, entry list, TV listings and more:

ENTRY LIST: Click Here
TIMING & SCORING: Click Here
SPOTTERS GUIDE: Click Here

TELEVISION: SPEED: Saturday 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m. ET; 4-7 p.m. ET; 7:30 p.m.-9:30 a.m. ET
STREAMING: SPEED.com: Saturday 2-4 p.m. ET; 7-7:30 p.m. ET; Plus Live! In-Car cameras

RADIO: Click Here
WEATHER FORECAST: Click Here

2012 LM24 COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS:
LM24 Content Recap
Audi Sweeps LM24, Claims First Hybrid Victory
LM24 Race Blog
Anthony Davidson's Massive Accident

EVENT SCHEDULE: (All times CET)

Sunday, June 16:

2:30-7 p.m. - Administrative Checks and Scrutineering (Place de la Republique)

Monday, June 17:

10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. - Administrative Checks and Scrutineering (Place de la Republique)

Tuesday, June 18:

5 p.m. - Drivers' Autograph Session (Pit Lane)

Wednesday, June 19

On-Track Activity: Practice: 4-8 p.m., Qualifying 1: 10 p.m.-12 a.m.

Thursday, June 20

11 a.m.: ACO Press Conference

On-Track Activity: Qualifying 2: 7-9 p.m., Qualifying 3: 10 p.m.-12 a.m.

Friday, June 21

10 a.m.-6 p.m.- Fan Pit Walk (Pit Lane)
5:30-7:30 p.m. - Drivers' Parade (City Center)

Saturday, June 22

On-Track Activity: Warmup: 9-9:45 a.m., Race: 3 p.m.

Sunday, June 23

On-Track Activity: Race Finish: 3 p.m.

This is on the bucket list. Spa, Monaco and this. I'm going to try my damnedest to make it happen.

Hey guys?

Who's watching this year's race?

I'm working for at the race for the first time courtesy of Nissan, if you want to follow the coverage I will be a part of check DSC out during the week and the race. We will be running a live blog/tweets during the race, and will be covering each hour in detail as usual.

dailysportscar.com

Shameless plug I know, but it will be a good way for you guys to follow the big race. I think Speed are doing the coverage your end again this year right?

Enjoy the race!

My predictions:

LMP1 winner: Toyota #7
P2: Jota Sport #38
GTE Pro: Porsche #91
Am: Aston Martin Racing #98

Is Nissan housing out the delta? Oh, and I will be watching Go Toyota.

I will be pulling for the Vettes as always.

Would love to see Toyota take LMP1

Is Nissan housing out the delta? Oh, and I will be watching Go Toyota.

Nope, Nissan pulled heir funding of it last year. They announce their new Garage 56 project on Friday at the race, it will be an electric prototype.

They will however be supplipying most of the engines in P2 and various drivers to teams. Look out for Jann Mardenborough in the 42 Greaves car.

I'm an Audi fan, but I think Toyota have something up their sleeve. They seem too down beat to be truly out of it.

Nope, Nissan pulled heir funding of it last year. They announce their new Garage 56 project on Friday at the race, it will be an electric prototype.

They will however be supplipying most of the engines in P2 and various drivers to teams. Look out for Jann Mardenborough in the 42 Greaves car.

I'm an Audi fan, but I think Toyota have something up their sleeve. They seem too down beat to be truly out of it.

Lets hope Nissan keeps with this project. I hope Toyota has something for Audi. Their luck has been bad.

The track was too dangerous to start the race RIP Allan Simonsen.

Racing in and of itself is inherently dangerous, even in the absolute best of circumstances. It's unfortunate and it's sad. That doesn't make it better or any easier to accept. May God rest his soul and bless his family. Just as He did Jason and just as He does any man or woman who straps themself in.

I believe that Hemingway said it best, and it's true. Unfortunate as it may be.

Last edited:
Racing in and of itself is inherently dangerous, even in the absolute best of circumstances. It's unfortunate and it's sad. That doesn't make it better or any easier to accept. May God rest his soul and bless his family. Just as He did Jason and just as He does any man or woman who straps themself in.

I believe that Hemingway said it best, and it's true. Unfortunate as it may be.

OT, but it wasn't Hemingway.

VN Store

Back