Amani Bartlett

WBB: Amani Bartlett, 6-3 F, Houston Christian HS (TX-2021), has announced her commitment to Tennessee; she was in Knoxville today for the Lady Vols' victory over Texas

Per Raoul

As a parent, I would not want my daughter committing to any program as a freshman in high school.

Reactions: 3 people
From Blue Star Media this summer:

Has the look and the length…Runs well…Gets favorable position inside…Moves without the ball to score…Back to basket game is coming along….Lots of potential

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Unless Tennessee has been her dream school since a young child, I don’t think I would count on this. Could happen, but I don’t know how reliable a decision by a 14 year old would be.

Reactions: 1 person
As a parent, I would not want my daughter committing to any program as a freshman in high school.

All it does it put her name out there more. They rarely keep their commitment that long. Problem with this world... People don't honor their word these days.

WBB: Amani Bartlett, 6-3 F, Houston Christian HS (TX-2021), has announced her commitment to Tennessee; she was in Knoxville today for the Lady Vols' victory over Texas

Per Raoul

Agree with the age of the player being a factor. However, she was obviously impressed and another player from Texas that is thinking about becoming a LADY VOL! Nothing wrong with that 👍

Obviously not on an official visit ? But a visit supported by her family? Helping their child with thinking about and planning her future!!! I am impressed...

Reactions: 6 people
hats off to the young lady for recognizing who the real UT is...good luck to her no matter where she goes...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

Agree with the age of the player being a factor. However, she was obviously impressed and another player from Texas that is thinking about becoming a LADY VOL! Nothing wrong with that 👍

Obviously not on an official visit ? But a visit supported by her family? Helping their child with thinking about and planning her future!!! I am impressed...

She is 6’3”!!!!!! And just a freshman!!!! What is she gets a growth spurt???? 😜

hats off to the young lady for recognizing who the real UT is...good luck to her no matter where she goes...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

Considering how many recruits at the game that have offers!!!= 5 or 6????
And those that did not have offers yet ???= another 5 or 6!!!!!
She was wise to let U T know she wants an offer!!!!😁

She is 6’3”!!!!!! And just a freshman!!!! What is she gets a growth spurt???? 😜

And her dad (or the man that accompanied her on the visit) looks about 6'7" or taller so she could grow taller.

She was 6' as a 7th grader and now she's 6'3 in the 9th so when it's said and done she could be 6'6"!

Not to get ahead of things but imagine landing 6'6" Cardosa in 2020 (from Hamilton Heights)committing and if Bartlett grows to 6'6" and keeps her commitment!

One day (recruiting season) at a time but boy would that be incredible!

Reactions: 2 people
And her dad (or the man that accompanied her on the visit) looks about 6'7" or taller so she could grow taller.

She was 6' as a 7th grader and now she's 6'3 in the 9th so when it's said and done she could be 6'6"!

Not to get ahead of things but imagine landing 6'6" Cardosa in 2020 (from Hamilton Heights)committing and if Bartlett grows to 6'6" and keeps her commitment!

One day (recruiting season) at a time but boy would that be incredible!

I have been following Hamilton Heights for a couple of years. And Cordosa’s improvements from freshman to sophomore are impressive.... And if she improves the same for the next two years??? One of their coaches told me that they hope for Kamilla and Treasure to be one and two recruits for 2020!!

Boy would that be a good year if we could get both! 😁

I have been following Hamilton Heights for a couple of years. And Cordosa’s improvements from freshman to sophomore are impressive.... And if she improves the same for the next two years??? One of their coaches told me that they hope for Kamilla and Treasure to be one and two recruits for 2020!!

Boy would that be a good year if we could get both! 😁

I agree, I to follow them, only live 15 minutes from the school. The boy team is great and so much fun to watch. I would love to see Tennessee hire Treasure Hunt mother, Keisha Hunt she is a fabulous coach, she has the HH team on all cylinders. She is very smart and such a nice person.

Great choice! Super happy she feel in love, and as she grows and improves... her love of our school will surely be shared with teammates she plays with going forward! Of course some very early recruits don't end up there, but this speaks volumes for our recruiting intensity. Everyone is an individual, we shouldn't fill up a welcome thread with generalizations of other early signers. Don't judge one young lady on others. Welcome to the loving Lady Vol family! Thank you for wanting to be a part, please talk us up to your teammates!

Looks like Dad is about 6’7” or taller! And daughter is 6’3” and with growth plates still open!!! How tall will she get ???? Likes Candice Parkers game!

Nothing but good things to like about this recruit. Just fifteen years old and a freshman in high school.
Hoping for the best! Go Vols

Reactions: 2 people
Looks like Dad is about 6’7” or taller! And daughter is 6’3” and with growth plates still open!!! How tall will she get ???? Likes Candice Parkers game!

Nothing but good things to like about this recruit. Just fifteen years old and a freshman in high school.
Hoping for the best! Go Vols

Found out her dad is actually 6’10”, she could easily reach 6’7”

Reactions: 3 people
She is the biggest fan of Candace Parker - works to model her game after her, playing all positions. She was very impressed on how we treat our alumni and the family atmosphere that UT exudes. She's big on family and she knows that she will be long away from home and that was huge for her. This was her decision, parents are respecting it and are okay with. Her family took her to her doctor's and they ran test to see if she's done growing and the test came back that she is not done growing and she will be taller, she says she's 6'3 (not sure what test or how that's done). She fell in love with the atmosphere, she got to witness player/coaching relationships in game and outside of the game and that helped seal the deal for her.

not a perv or anything, but I say that she is sure not hard to look at. lol. Very pretty girl.

VN Store

Back