mods need to take that picture of AJ off the homepage

Bingo. And also i hope they realize that stars don't get special treatment.

Or potential recruits may see how the team, university, fans, and the city turn on them when they make a mistake. I'll let you guys decide what the most likely scenario is.

Or potential recruits may see how the team, university, fans, and the city turn on them when they make a mistake. I'll let you guys decide what the most likely scenario is.

I haven't seen anyone turn on AJ. I just hope something good can come from this.

doesn't sound like anyone has turned on them. did they break the law and get caught, or not?

What is something a bammer fan might say?

Na just j/k but I did lol. :rofl:

We all still love these guys it's just the grown ups here hope they learn from this.

I agree with your premise, however you failed to mention any laws that are in place that protect us. I suppose you would prefer to go back to the wild west days were rape, murder and thievery were more prevalent when you factor in population numbers.

They big brother paranoid people are the same ones crying when the crap hits the fan and people want the government to do something.

When the crap hits the fan it WILL be the people vs. the government and no one in their right mind will be asking for "protection" from the government except those that prosper under total government rule. Those who choose to want to live free will be ready; I am. Are you? I seek no government "protection".

Reactions: 2 people
When the crap hits the fan it WILL be the people vs. the government and no one in their right mind will be asking for "protection" from the government except those that prosper under total government rule. Those who choose to want to live free will be ready; I am. Are you? I seek no government "protection".

Huh?:loco:

Huh?:loco:

Crazy? Not really. I would only suggest you look at what this country is doing to personal freedoms and liberties. Read the Bill of Righst some time. Really read them. What our fore fathers faced many years ago against a tyrannical government was not too far from what we are facing today.

1/10 of 1% tea tax then; 38% federal income tax rate now AND you must carry government mandated health insurance.

Don't worry, the government will guarantee your safety. Just ask them.

But on the real story at hand; the VOLS in the off season. What are those little guys doing for fun now?

Reactions: 1 person
Haven't read all of this, but I for one am glad to see that the site is willing to report all of the Vol-related news. If that stops, it would negate a big reason for coming here.

Why not post the picture of the over exuberate police force. It was like 16 police cars pulling up to an apartment complex for a noise complaint.... ummmm, anything else happen at all that night, in any part of town???

Acted like it was a terrorist attack or something. Post that pic.

Reactions: 4 people
I agree with your premise, however you failed to mention any laws that are in place that protect us. I suppose you would prefer to go back to the wild west days were rape, murder and thievery were more prevalent when you factor in population numbers.

They big brother paranoid people are the same ones crying when the crap hits the fan and people want the government to do something.

Is that you Obama?

here is how the story is being told today on a local sports radio show in Savannah. 9 arrested for PD and Marijuana and BJ has a major scandal on his hands

You and I wouldn't get a pass, neither should he. When it's a UT player it's just stadium stairs and don't embarrass him, everyone does it.

No. Rules actually do apply to big time athletes.

Looks like the solution is underway. Lotsa "news" hitting and about to push his mug out of the top stories. LOL.

VN Store

Back