Breakdown Of Arrest / Citations

Who didn't drink underage at college?? Lol

Well most of the nerds on here saying shame on them..

Good god if I played on a team that lost to candy back to back for the first time since the 20s I would be drinking everyday...

Reactions: 15 people
If only we had the Tamp Bay area police...they let those FSU players get away with anything. :p

It takes about 4 hours to get to Tampa from Tallahassee. Gainesville is closer.

But, yeah, there were plenty of cops breaking up parties down there, but it was like a drill. They would come in and ask to see IDs, the older kids would shuffle forward with them while the rest exited. The cops wouldn't do a thing if the younger kids just walked away. At FSU, I was at alot of parties with alot of underage drinkers that got shutdown, but I never saw anyone get arrested or hassled.

In the grand scheme of things, this is a blip on the radar. Kids just need to be smarter and try harder to not get caught.

Reactions: 4 people
It's all a set up. Butch needed an incident of some sort so he can launch into them early and hard. I'd check the 911 log to see who called it in...

Reactions: 1 person
Who didn't drink underage at college?? Lol

Well most of the nerds on here saying shame on them..

Good god if I played on a team that lost to candy back to back for the first time since the 20s I would be drinking everyday...

i drink. but there is a huge difference when i do.i don't act like a retard.

Like stopping me at 3am Saturday morning because he was mistaken and thought my brake light was out? He was fishing for a DUI, plain and simple.

life isn't fair. it happens. you weren't drinking and driving, so what do you care?

They're kids in college. Yes they should have shut up and kept their stuff together off the noise complaint, but they are just excited to be here, can't blame them for that. Drinking age should be 18 like everywhere else in the world.

Reactions: 4 people
yeah, heaven forbid the police actually enforce the law.

Agree. I believe someone also said that the Police came back after giving a warning to keep it down. I'm sure, when they had to return, they were not happy about it.

Glad nobody got hurt. Boys will be Boys, especially in college.

They're kids in college. Yes they should have shut up and kept their stuff together off the noise complaint, but they are just excited to be here, can't blame them for that. Drinking age should be 18 like everywhere else in the world.

Good point...so if Jakob is a German citizen, can he plead ignorance???...just sayin' :)

Good point...so if Jakob is a German citizen, can he plead ignorance???...just sayin' :)

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've been on a lot of campuses, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

Reactions: 3 people
In the grand scheme of things, this is a blip on the radar. Kids just need to be smarter and try harder to not get caught.

this is the truth. i got an underage consumption at a field party in oliver springs when i was 19. there were about 60 people there and when the cops showed up i didnt run i just did what they said along with about 12 other people. we all got cited and everyone who ran got off clean. even a guy on crutches with a cast up to his hip escaped lol just taught me that owning up to doing wrong means ur the only one dumb enough to get in trouble....

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back