Is something wrong w/ VN mobile?

I rebooted and mine has loaded correctly since.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3.

A few times it has loaded exactly like the screenshot golfballs posted.

The reply button is still on the left side like the screenshot Ben just posted.

Rebooting may have done the trick. If it loads weird again I will do a screenshot and post it.

Mine was loading like that last night buy its fine today.

I'm getting the half screen now. Been happening randomly all day. Using iPhone 4.

...also tried rebooting and didn't help. Never did this until I upgraded to the new operating system. Might have something to do with it?

That's odd. Which iphone and iOS are you guys using? Using the default Safari browser?

I was having the same issue on iPhone 4S. It stopped but now I'm getting video pop up ads every time I turn the page making it load slow

I was having the same issue on iPhone 4S. It stopped but now I'm getting video pop up ads every time I turn the page making it load slow

That video as is the most annoying thing I've ever experienced on here. That's not going to work. At all.

Freak,
This half screen stuff is still going on with my iPhone 4S. Also a woman by the name of Vicki is popping up and everything is slow to load. I know you are working on it so I thought I'd let you know it's still happening.

Freak,
This half screen stuff is still going on with my iPhone 4S. Also a woman by the name of Vicki is popping up and everything is slow to load. I know you are working on it so I thought I'd let you know it's still happening.

Thanks Wicker. Which iOS version are you running?

I'm changing some things around. I've hopefully solved the video issue but I'm not sure the display issues on ios6 are completely fixed. Please keep providing feedback.

Thank you. :hi:

Freak, mine is still loading at 1/2 screen part of the time this morning. ..
I have not experienced any slowdown in speed

Samsung Galaxy S3

Freak, mine is still loading at 1/2 screen part of the time this morning. ..
I have not experienced any slowdown in speed

Samsung Galaxy S3
Just made another change. Let me know. Also make sure you try clearing your temporary internet files.

VN Store

Back