17.5 pt dog

Is there a betting thread? I think their shoud be one (probably in the sports forum) if there isnt to discuss all sports bets

I'm looking into getting into it

it's gone up then. someone posted a thread yesterday that the spread was 15.5

Vegas usually is right on but I just don't see Florida being that much better than us. ..driskell did abuse our d last year but.... ... I'd take that bet tho

Reactions: 2 people
it's gone up then. someone posted a thread yesterday that the spread was 15.5
Gator, just curious if you also post on the boards of other SEC teams?

Edit: Gators to win by 21 after we make Driskell look like an All-American and the defense look like even better

Last edited:
Every year it's one player on Floridas team that seems to take control and make us look terrible and last year it was T. Burton. Who could it be this year?

I'm concerned about our D-line stopping UF.

With all those out Butch said today in the press con. that we were having a true fresh getting major playing time (possibly even starting). That's not good going into the swamp.

We use to show up and play lights out when we was the underdog but that was a long time ago. That was when we had teams that was not fearful of any stadium or team that was the good ol days. I remember 15yrs ago I was always confident of our teams but that was an era of TN football we will probably never witness again. I hope and pray I'm wrong though. GO VOLS!

I'm concerned about our D-line stopping UF.

With all those out Butch said today in the press con. that we were having a true fresh getting major playing time (possibly even starting). That's not good going into the swamp.

Why not start now with building toward the future, including the quarterback position? It will pay dividends down the road IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Why not start now with building toward the future, including the quarterback position? It will pay dividends down the road IMO.

I would much rather have established and experienced players especially at critical positions and rotate younger players in.

That builds for the future a lot better than just throwing true freshmen out there hoping that getting dominated will cumulate into success down the road.

Reactions: 1 person
It's been said that any team can beat any other team on any given Saturday. I hope this Saturday is our "given Saturday". We haven't had a "given Saturday" in a long time now.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back