Vols you played with or against growing up

Daniel Hood-Lineman Knox Catholic
Skylar McBee-QB for Rutledge
Harrison Smith-Wingback for Knox Catholic
Dennis Rogan-RB for Fulton

Last edited:
Played against Kyler Kerbyson at Catholic and beat them....played against Devrin Young at Bearden and got killed

Who was the FB for Morristown East who walked on to UT around 07 and got locked off for roids?

I scrimmaged against that guy.

My dad and Reggie White were cross town rivals, but they knew each other a little off the field. A few years ago we were moving and I found a bunch of my dads football awards and there was a newspaper clip from his senior year that my grandmother had framed. The newspaper article was basically about how my dad held Reggie White to nothing the whole game and that was why they won.

Dad says it was just the best game that he ever played, but probably the worst that Reggie ever did. It's still cool to think about, though.

Reactions: 7 people
In elementary school at recess I was Condredge Holloway, and I would throw to Tommy and Edwin who were Stanley Morgan and Larry Seivers. Oh and by the way we always beat bama on a last second throw.

With the exception of Corey Anderson and Nick Reveiz, thats my list as well. I'm guessing you played in Chattanooga somewhere?

Good ole Soddy-Daisy. We scrimmaged AE and played against Farragut after a region realignment in 2002 I believe.

In elementary school at recess I was Condredge Holloway, and I would throw to Tommy and Edwin who were Stanley Morgan and Larry Seivers. Oh and by the way we always beat bama on a last second throw.

Won a lot of games in the back yard on the last play, didnt lose many playing against yourself.:dance2:

VN Store

Back