top 25 most hardcore college football fan base

If Bama wasn't a winning team right now, their fan base would be cut dramatically. I don't really see their formula for calculating this as truly having hardcore fans...

Reactions: 1 person
I also protest the Oregon listing, anyone who lives/lived in the NW knows how fair weather those fans are,

Apparently no one has noticed all the empty seats in Neyland the last few years... #17 is a testament to how solid our fan base really is considering the poor product on the field, the lack of leadership from the AD, and no real sense of it ending soon (talking from last year's perspective). Let's see that list in 4 years if Butch is able to bring us back to relevance.

Calls of another team's fan base as being "fair-weather" echo loudly from the upper-tier in our own house.

Reactions: 4 people
South Carolina above Tennessee? Shut the front door!

I agree with USCe over Tennessee.... We lose a few games or have a bad couple yrs, people throw in the towel, cry and say they will not spend another dollar on UT football etc.. Gamecock fans sold out every home game when they would go 0-12..before Lou took over..JMO

The guy who wrote this is an ass clown. Tennessee, West Virginia and Arkansas should be much higher.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Crap list is crap.

UT's attendance has been down, sure, but considering we're a combined 16-21 over the last 3 years and with, what, 2 SEC wins in those 3 years at home?

We would still have maxed out capacity for all but 4 of the SEC stadiums. Have any other SEC school go through our last 5 years and see what crowds they can pull.

Reactions: 3 people
I agree with USCe over Tennessee.... We lose a few games or have a bad couple yrs, people throw in the towel, cry and say they will not spend another dollar on UT football etc.. Gamecock fans sold out every home game when they would go 0-12..before Lou took over..JMO

With a capacity of 80,000 it's a lot easier than 102,455. UT's average attendance was 89,000 last year.

They also didn't sell out every game. UT's attendance was lowest for the Akron game at 81,000. South Carolina dipped under 80,000 4 times.

So, try again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

Or you could argue that they continued to support s***... Fans talk with their wallets, not only did Dooley deserve to be fired for his performance, we couldn't afford NOT to fire him as well.

Or you could argue that they continued to support s***... Fans talk with their wallets, not only did Dooley deserve to be fired for his performance, we couldn't afford NOT to fire him as well.

Let him have his desperate moment decrying the "fanhood" of most UT supporters.

VN Store

Back