Todd Kelly Jr Tweet

I'm officially nominating you for the "Volnation Twitter Thread" Its definitely past due for someone to officially explain how to read tweets. Would help millions on here lol

^^This^^
I have had a Twitter for a while just to follow UT, cause I can't quit figure out how to do it...I think I sent CBJ a tweet but not real sure...I was trying to...lol

Has TKJr been recruiting Mixon? I would not think so, so I would eliminate him from the guessing. This is likely someone that TK Jr knows well.

^^This^^
I have had a Twitter for a while just to follow UT, cause I can't quit figure out how to do it...I think I sent CBJ a tweet but not real sure...I was trying to...lol
Hahahaha. I wonder if he got it. What's you say homie?

I think Mixon is out of the question. I'm sure it's a high profile prospect they're talking about though.

Mixon was just all about the followers. He was hitting up UGA fans as well.

PrimeTime!!! ‏@Joe_MainMixon
500 followers in 1 hour lol that's wassup

What he doesn't realize is those followers will quickly become unfollows when he starts plays the followers game to every fanbase.

Mixon is trying to get Auburn, Arkansas, and A&M fans now as well. All about the followers for him tonight, have no clue who Kelly and Wharton are talking about but I'm not putting my money anywhere near Mixon.

Mixon's having fun discovering the SEC. A tweet or two doesn't get so much attention out west.

Mixon seems like if he committed to UT he could be flipped easily depending on who showed him more love. I would rather get someone who is hungry to be a Vol and nothing else matters.

Reactions: 4 people
There are too many speculation threads. Haha. Not sure where best to post. But here is this again

@AustinPriceless: RT @bmoore3vfl: #triggerthrusday was successful adding @MrHurd18.... tomorrow we will kick off #futureVolfriday spread the word

Reactions: 4 people
I think most anyone could say, "stay tuned, a commitment is coming". Then follow it up with, "within the next week or so". With 1297 kids visiting campus this weekend, I think a commitment would be almost a sure thing.

Goon Squad Fan Page ‏@Goon_Squad_VFL
No one will out recruit @VWharton5 @bmoore3vfl @ToddKellyJr6 @NEIK_BETImossU @VolWR25 #LeaveYourMark #RiseToTheTop #Pathto7

VN Store

Back