lol at Kentucky

My favorite play: the one where they called technical fouls on both teams! Now that's old-fashioned Tennessee-Kentucky basketball!

Reactions: 2 people
hahahaha,I love this day!!!!!!!!!Mom from Ky. all them idiot Ky. fans for the last 59 years have bugged me!hahahaha

Great day to be a Vol! (They all are, but some better than others!) loved watching those smug, pompous kitty litter fans sulk & whine. Even ESPN is giving us props! Whoa!!

Reactions: 1 person
Suck it Kentucky fans. Suck it.

That is all.

Going to be a fun week for me. I'm going to wear my obnoxiously bright orange sweatshirt every single day this week.

Suck it Kentucky fans. Suck it.

That is all.

Going to be a fun week for me. I'm going to wear my obnoxiously bright orange sweatshirt every single day this week.

Lol Me too, the owners where I work have been talking smack all week. So monday I'm rocking my hoodie right into their office, and singing rocky top.

Lol Me too, the owners where I work have been talking smack all week. So monday I'm rocking my hoodie right into their office, and singing rocky top.

Hahaha. Perfect. I can't wait until they start using history/future excuses like they always do. It's so easy to beat someone who argues that way.

I'm being serious here.

Congrats to Tennessee. They played great yesterday, we're pumped up the entire game. They shot lights out and made our five-stars look awful. Even with Noel we would have lost, IMO. Best of luck the rest of the way and hopefully to getting in the NCAA Tourney. I really like Coach Martin and the players UT has.

7C146ECE-C016-4709-9FC2-3DDDB1FF869B-1523-000000F51BBEF084.jpg

If Wall's little dance wasn't the gheyest thing I've ever seen in Basketball, I don't know what was....

Like worse than this:

perfect-timing-sports-photography-35.jpg

Last edited:
You know what, a lot of media outlets and such are playing this down as UK without Noel. I promise the Kensucky fans know and hate the fact we blew them out, and I would dare say if you told a UK fan they were gonna lose this bad they would pray it wouldn't be against us. It makes it that much sweeter, like salt on a slug.

You know what, a lot of media outlets and such are playing this down as UK without Noel. I promise the Kentucky fans know and hate the fact we blew them out, and I would dare say if you told a UK fan they were gonna lose this bad they would pray it wouldn't be against us. It makes it that much sweeter, like salt on a slug.

Personally, I didn't care that we lost to UT. It's not really a big deal, we own the series 2:1 . It's more about how we played without Noel. Of course it hurt, but having Noel out is the bigger picture. Glad the UT fans have a lot to cheer about now. I hope at least one of us gets into the tourney.

Kuck Fentucky fans!! If you think they are mad now.. wait til they are pulling beer barrel splinters from their asses from the beat down that Butch & company is going to lay on them in the fall.

Reactions: 1 person
Personally, I didn't care that we lost to UT. It's not really a big deal, we own the series 2:1 . It's more about how we played without Noel. Of course it hurt, but having Noel out is the bigger picture. Glad the UT fans have a lot to cheer about now. I hope at least one of us gets into the tourney.

I can dig it dude, and I don't mean disrespect to decent UK fans. It just seems like it might add to the sting, being sorta down this year, losing Noel, and then getting beat by 30 to UT.

I can dig it dude, and I don't mean disrespect to decent UK fans. It just seems like it might add to the sting, being sorta down this year, losing Noel, and then getting beat by 30 to UT.

Yeah, it hurts. I was watching the game and felt like punching a baby by the half. But any decent UK fan can accept the loss and move on. It's not the end.

Sorry to bring up stats like the 2:1 ratio. I will admit, it's hard to resist the butthurt :)

Yeah, it hurts. I was watching the game and felt like punching a baby by the half. But any decent UK fan can accept the loss and move on. It's not the end.

Sorry to bring up stats like the 2:1 ratio. I will admit, it's hard to resist the butthurt :)

Wish all of Big Blue Nation were more like you.

Kinda like the 26:1 in football :)

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back