13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Die already thread die. Seriously people? 1.4 million hits, 11+k posts. Can we get over this please? kthxbi.

People get over it. He couldn't cover the receivers from Sandy Creek or run the ball against them, so let's drop the stupidity. We didn't just lose Ronnie Lott. We lost a guy who showed out in a exhibition all-star game. Quite frankly, he wasn't the best player on his team. He was an over-hyped player with good speed but is not very physical, probably a future db or wr.

Had an Ohio St fan tell me that Bell isn't even being talked about that much in their recruiting class like some of the other players are. I think we got way too hyped up over this kid and he enjoyed the attention. He probably won't even play much as a freshman.

Had an Ohio St fan tell me that Bell isn't even being talked about that much in their recruiting class like some of the other players are. I think we got way too hyped up over this kid and he enjoyed the attention. He probably won't even play much as a freshman.

Wasn't he their highest rated recruit?

I think we all put too much emphasis on one kid. Let it go. We have to go with the players we got not whine about it for months.

About Ohio State they lose at least three starters at LB in Klein, Sabino, and Williams, I believe. So they went out and got 3 top LB's.

Course thats immaterial to this thread so at this time I'd say forget Vonn and cheer on who we do have.

I wanted Bell just as much as everyone else.We can thank Hamilton & Dooley for the sorry product we've put on the field the past 3 yrs.1 great player doesn't make a great team.Ask Eric Berry.

Reactions: 1 person
Fact: My digital music library is vast and unrivaled, consisting of only the most
pristine lossless audio files ripped from the original DAT/DDS recordings
(with pre-mixdown and pre-master sister copies, of course). My inside
sources supply me with copies of the newest albums before even the artists
themselves have heard the final cuts. Incidentally, you've never heard of
99% of these bands, nor could you ever hope to comprehend their genius nor
appreciate their obscurity.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

What just happened here?

He went to Ohio state so he could beat Alabama? As horrible as we are, he would have had a better chance to beat alabama at Tennessee than at Ohio state.

Reactions: 4 people
He went to Ohio state so he could beat Alabama? As horrible as we are, he would have had a better chance to beat alabama at Tennessee than at Ohio state.

If you are saying that just because he would have had the opportunity to play Alabama more often, then you are correct. However, if you are saying that because you think UT is better than Ohio State, then you are delusional.

Reactions: 3 people
bell is the the tip of the iceberg, wiener man has a sinister plan to siphon Sec talent up to the frozen north. Pack your parka boys ! :)

Vonn's dad is a joke.... First he says that's its because of Dooley and the relationship built with Oscar Meyer over a year and dooleys failure to get to know him......Then he says it's bc Meyer is closer to winning a natl title, that he's a proven coach, and Butch isn't there yet...... He told Vonn to make a business decision not an emotional decision....

So I ask this..... If Dooley had got him to commit to UT, and gotten to know him real good, and still gotten fired, would Bell have remained committed to UT, or changed to make a business decision??? He still wldve only known Jones for a month....

I'm calling partial BS on this one, bc his dad is a giant dbag...... Even if Dooley had put in all the work, would've been a tough pull with his dad telling him to go to a better program.... That said, Dooley sucked in his recruitment....

Reactions: 6 people
Vonn's dad is a joke.... First he says that's its because of Dooley and the relationship built with Oscar Meyer over a year and dooleys failure to get to know him......Then he says it's bc Meyer is closer to winning a natl title, that he's a proven coach, and Butch isn't there yet...... He told Vonn to make a business decision not an emotional decision....

So I ask this..... If Dooley had got him to commit to UT, and gotten to know him real good, and still gotten fired, would Bell have remained committed to UT, or changed to make a business decision??? He still wldve only known Jones for a month....

I'm calling partial BS on this one, bc his dad is a giant dbag...... Even if Dooley had put in all the work, would've been a tough pull with his dad telling him to go to a better program.... That said, Dooley sucked in his recruitment....

his Dad's telling him to go to a better coach...
just another example of the impact that Hart's decsion to hire Jones, and not pay for Gruden's going to have on the program

until we get a coach that pulls in top 5-10 classes, we're going ro be a 7-8 win team...

we're not making any ground when we're 25th in recruiting and our key competition is top 10, Top 5

Reactions: 2 people
his Dad's telling him to go to a better coach...
just another example of the impact that Hart's decsion to hire Jones, and not pay for Gruden's going to have on the program

until we get a coach that pulls in top 5-10 classes, we're going ro be a 7-8 win team...

we're not making any ground when we're 25th in recruiting and our key competition is top 10, Top 5

Gruden was never coming here.....ever. Those, like you, who think otherwise are high.

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back